𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹-𝟬𝟬𝟭

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹-𝗵𝗼, 𝗵𝗼, 𝗼𝗵?☆

Musutafa, Japan
Dec 24, 2:21PM

"Come on Mina!! We didn't come here for you!" I whined as I pulled at her wrist. But she kept resisting and eventually overpowered me. I groaned loudly, gathering the bags she made me drop.

I was on my way to head into the store she ran into, but someone called out to me. "Excuse me miss! You dropped a bag! No she didn't, yes she did!" I quirked a brow a bit as I watched him collect himself.

He was blonde with blue eyes, most likely middle aged. Something, particular about him, stood out to me. He had a scar that ran down the middle of his forehead. He was quite the attractive man, really.

But looking at the bag, it didn't look like any of my bags. But it was probably one of Mina's. "Oh uh- thank you sir!" I gave him a toothy smile and continued into the store.

I scanned the store to see Mina ripping clothes off the rack like it was Black Friday. It might as well, have been due to all the frantic and savage customers. Things were barely on the shelves, and if they were, they would've been snatched in a matter of seconds.

I sighed before pushing my way through the packed store as politely as possible. But after a while, politeness wouldn't work.

I finally reached Mina and yelled in her ear. "Mina! Let's go!" She rubbed her ear and rolled her eyes, then proceeded to pick out some more clothes. "Fine. Since you wanna be a bitch, I'm gonna go get what we came here for." I sucked my teeth and gave her the same energy she gave me.

I then pushed myself back out the store. I sighed in relief when I finally reached the outside of the store. I looked at the time and hurried my way to footlocker.

I'm gonna buy Sero a gold chain, Kat some new kicks (that will match mine, of course). Denki, various gift cards. Izuku a new phone, plus Apple Watch. And Daichi the new apple tv.

So far, I only have Denki's gift and I'm currently getting Kat's gift. We would've been done by now if it wasn't for Mina, dragging so far behind. At this point, she's dead weight. 'I'll just call her when I'm done.'

I made my way into footlocker, to see, yet another, packed store. 'Well duh, what's you expect?' I thought it myself. Shaking my head, I walked around the store to find the shoes I needed. And after finding them, I had to find an employee. But most, if not all, of the workers were running around, helping customers, so I just had to wait to catch someone's attention. But I guess that wasn't necessary, because one of the workers approached me.

"Hey beautiful, what can I help you with?" I internally and physically cringed. "Uh hi... I need these in a size eight, mens please." "Alright, I'll be back in a minute." He winked at me before he made his way to the back room. I scrunched my face in disgust.