𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝟓𝟐☆

𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝟓𝟐

U.A high school, Japan
wednesday, 1:48PM

"We need to talk."

I scoffed, folding my arms. "Talk? That's the one thing you haven't been doing, is talking. Can't this wait until tomorrow?" I tapped my foot on the ground in irritation. I would've been out of here by now if it wasn't for him.

"No, this can't wait." He just stood there staring at me. "Well... I don't have all day." I emphasized it with my hands and he still didn't budge, not a word. I fed up. So doing what any other person would, I turned and walked to the door.

He then, suddenly, grabbed my wrist. Preventing me from leaving. "I'm sorry." I must admit that I was a little surprised. But I still didn't bother turning around. "Ok. But why should I care?"

He knew his apology wouldn't be enough. Actions spoke louder than words. And that's saying something.

"I know you don't want to hear it but I really am sorry. I was acting like a complete dick. I ignored you out of jealousy. I let Uraraka do what she did because I wanted to make you jealous. I know these are nothing but excuses and what I did was completely unacceptable. I understand if you don't trust me."

He took a deep breath before continuing. "Fuck... and I get it if you don't want to go out with me anymore." I closed my eyes and lightly lowered my head.

Even though his apology was somewhat good, I couldn't really focus on it without wanting to wince in pain. "Can we talk about this later? I really gotta go..." I tried to leave but he kept pulling me back in the classroom. "I know you're mad at me but please just listen. I'm really sorry Y/N, I mean it!"

It was like we were playing tug of war over my hand. I had finally got my hand free from his grip. "I-" I couldn't even finish, shit I could barely even start my sentence.

I didn't feel, see or hear anything after I had hit the ground.

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
I looked down at her unconscious body with wide eyes. I was talking to Y/N, next thing I know, she passed out! 'What the fuck just happened?!'

I snapped out of my shock and quickly got her off of the ground. I didn't really know what to do, so I took her to recovery girl. A wave of guilt hit me on my way there. If I had just listened, she wouldn't have fainted.

The chances of her still wanting me when she wakes up, will probably be low. First I ignore her because I let my stupid emotions get the best of me... then I didn't even push away the girl I truly despise. I really keep fucking up.

I arrived at the infirmary and luckily, saggy lips was still here. I brought her in, bringing attention to my presence. She turned around and quirked a brow.

"And what do we have here?" I simply rolled my eyes, gesturing to Y/N, who was slumped over my shoulder. "Oh my! Put her on the bed. I'll see what I can do." I did as instructed and stood by the bed waiting to see what would happen next.

She waddled her way over to Y/N and started looking over her body. She looked at her face and opened her closed eyelids, flashing a bright light in them. Surprisingly, Y/N still didn't wake up.

"... Looks like she fainted due to overwhelming physical and mental stress. I'll call her mother. You can get going now." I didn't get to say a word before she shooed me out of the door, and quite literally shut the door in my face.

I honestly would've blown the door open if it wasn't for the fact that Y/N probably wouldn't even want me there.

I don't know what's going on but I'm worried for her. I was so busy being mad that I didn't even realize how much she's been hurting. I wasn't there for her when she needed me, all because of something as little as jealously.

I went I retrieve my bag before walking to the entrance of the school. Not once did I look up from my feet. I was so ashamed of myself.

It was a quiet walk home. Stressful even. I hate to admit it, but I felt lonely. 'I wish Y/N was here...'

𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
I slowly put my hand to my head as my eyes started to flutter open. To my surprise, my head was no longer hurting. 'Sleep really does solve everything...'

"Oh you're up! How are you sweetie?" My body jolted out of surprise. I thought I was at home or something. "Oh- hey nana..."

I sat up in the bed and looked out the window to see that it was already getting dark out. 'Damn how long was I out?'

"What happened?" "That's what I would like to ask you..." She shuffled closer to the bed and put both hands on her little cane.

"That angry fellow brought you in here. I'd hate to intrude but I care about you..." I already knew what was coming.

"What happened to your arms dearie? You can't get those burns without being extremely reckless. I know you and I know that's not something you would do." I chewed on my bottom lip, thinking how I would wanna go about this. After weighing my options, I decided that I'd just have to tell her. Plus, it would feel good to finally get this off my chest.

"Just please, please, please don't tell my mom!" I clapped my hands together and begged the lady. She sighed, shaking her head. "I won't but you will have to at some point in time." "I know, I know... I just need time."

She nodded her head and urged me to start talking. After spilling my guts, she gave me a warm hug. A hug I really needed. "I'm so sorry that happened to you dear."

"It's fine... but I should probably get going. I know my mom is worried." She simply nodded her head before giving my some vitamins and water.

Before I could leave, she stopped me. "Make sure to give that boy a call... he was very worried about you."

After she said that, she kicked me out. I got my stuff from where I last remembered them and made my way to the car.

It was really quiet. No one was around, no cars, not a single chirp from the birds.

I unlocked the car and got in, placing my stuff in the passenger seat. I got settled in and held onto the steering wheel with my forehead lightly pressed against the top of the wheel. "Ugh! Why is life so complicated?!"

𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤-𝟓𝟐

*scratches head*

edited
1167 words