𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲-𝟐𝟏☆

𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲-𝟐𝟏

Musutafa, Japan
saturday, 9:02AM

There was a knock at the door. I sat up and slowly rubbed my eyes. I felt a little pressure on me, so I looked down to see Bakugo drooling on my stomach. 'Cute but gross' I slightly shoved his head off me to at least stop the source of the drool, but he went right back to where he was before. I sighed, still slightly amused.

I forgot about whoever was at the door because they knocked again. "Who is it?" "Mom" "Come in" She peeked through the door and slowly opened it, she was trying to be as quiet as possible. "It's 9:05 now. The brunch doesn't start until around 11:30ish, so I'll come back a little later so you guys can get ready" "Alright thanks ma" She closed the door as she left.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from an unknown number.

Hi Y/N! This is Leo
Do you want to hang out today?"

'Awwwww! He's so cute!' I immediately added this contact. It was probably his mom's phone, so I put it as both of them. I quickly shot him a response.

Hey Leo! I would love to!
I'm hosting a brunch today, you and your family should come!

I put my phone back on the night stand. Then I felt stirring on me. Katsuki slowly opened his eyes and wiped the corner of his mouth with his sleeve.

Instead of getting up, he just snuggled deeper into my stomach like it was a pillow. I don't think he realized I was awake because when I spoke he jolted up.

"You drool" he sat up and leaned on the headboard like me. "No the fuck I don't" I pointed to small puddle of drool he left on me. "This says otherwise" I laughed. He did his classic "Tch" before his scowl came crawling back. I was missing the cuddly Bakugo already.

But I mean, it's Bakugo... it would be abnormal for him to show such behavior. Although, I do wonder if he ever gets tired of constantly having to put on an act. I know I would be.

"How did you sleep, sleeping beauty?" I turned on the tv and let the cartoons play as background noise. "Fine" was all he gave me. 'Such a sour attitude' "Mm that's good"

There was then vibration coming from the nightstand. I picked up my phone and saw the Caller ID was Leo. "Hey Leo!"

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
I was definitely eavesdropping. Who wouldn't at the mention of another guys name. It peaked my interest as well as a bit of jealousy.

Who the hell is "Leo"? Why was he making you smile so hard? And why the hell is he calling so early in the morning?

"It's at 11:30... yeah! I'll send you the address, can't wait to see you!" And why the fuck was he coming here???