𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡-𝟕𝟐☆

Jino-Oki Beach, Japan
thursday, 11:42am

"Thanks again for inviting us to your uncle's beach resort, Momo!" I said, giving my key to the valet. "Yeah, thanks so much!" Mina added.

"It was all my pleasure. Since the resort has yet to open, my uncle wanted some people to come over and give feedback before it does." She rubbed the back of her neck, being as humble as ever. "Still, it was very nice of you to invite us." I gave her a big hug to which she returned.

"It sucks that most of the class couldn't come." Mina pouted. "Unfortunately," she added.

A car then pulled up, with Kami hanging out of the orange jeep. I shook my head, seeing as he almost fell out.

Once the car parked, Kami was the first to get out, strutting his stuff like he was a celeb. His duffel bag was thrown over his shoulder and his sunglasses sat crookedly on his face. "Sup." He said, putting emphasis on the p. "Hey Kami." I lightly chuckled, seeing him walk to who knows where.

The two other boys then came out. I hugged Kat, giving him a little kiss and offering him a wide smile.

"I'm guessing the ride wasn't easy?" He threw his head back and sighed. "Not at all. I was contemplating crashing the car a few times." I caressed his cheek, "Aw poor Kat." He leaned into my touch, kissing the palm of my hand.

"Who else is coming?" Sero asked. "Well, Izuku and Shinsou are being aired in, so they should be here soon." I told Sero.

"Are they like a thing now or what?" He asked. "I'm not entirely sure." I hummed. 'I hope I'd be the first to know.'

"I mean they're always hanging out and stuff." He said. "Maybe they wanna keep it on the low," Kirishima added. "I guess–I was just curious." Sero shrugged.

"Since everyone is here for now, I'll show you guys to your rooms." Momo smiled. We all grabbed our luggage and followed after her, admiring the resort and the view on the way there.

"Here are your rooms keys. If at any point you want to have a separate room, just let me know and I'll get that changed for you guys." She said to  Bakugo and I, also referring to Mina and Kirishima.

"I don't think we will be needing that." Bakugo said as he held me close.

"I'll let you guys get settled in, and around–" she looked at her watch, "six o'clock, I'll be back to pick you guys up for dinner." Momo said.