𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝟓𝟖☆

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝟓𝟖

Musutafa, Japan
friday, 9:10AM

I groaned as my alarm went off. I tried reaching for it, to turn it off, but a weight was keeping me from getting up. "Turn that wretched noise off." "I can't if you don't get off me." He groaned, turning on his side. Finally, giving me access to move.

I turned it off and sighed, knowing we'd have to get ready to go to school. "I'm gonna drive you today, so get ready." He whined and threw a fit like a little kid. I giggled a bit, getting out of the bed and making my way to my bedroom.

I yawned, rubbing the sleep off my face as I made my way to my room. Once I walked into my room, to my surprise, Mori wasn't here.

I chucked my phone on the bed, then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. And you know, to wash my face and stuff. I knew I would have to be quicker today more than usual. My shower took a good 15 minutes, so I hurried and did everything else. I quickly brushed out my wig and did some light makeup before putting on some accessories.

I grabbed my school stuff, plus my phone and quickly exited the room. I closed the door behind me and made my way back to Izuku's room. I knocked on his door to find him disheveled, but ready to go. Which was all I needed.

We made our way downstairs and into the garage. "Say, Izuku... do you know how to drive?" "Uhh- yeah, kind of... why?" "Wanna give it a shot?" I twirled the set of keys around my finger.

"Uhh- I'm not sure. What if I crash the car?" I tossed him the keys. "You'll do perfectly fine. Plus, if not now, then when?" I smiled at him to which he nervously laughed at. "If you say so..."

*timeskip*

"Well that was... fun" I let go of my tight grip around the seatbelt and rested my hands on my knees, instead. "Let's agree to never do this again." He said. "Agreed." We quickly grabbed our stuff and scurried inside.

We stopped by the lockers and put our stuff away, getting what we needed. We then made our way to the class. Aizawa was here and sleeping. As always.

Izuku said he had to turn in work for another class, so that left me sitting at my desk. I closed my eyes the second, until a shadow was casted over me. I peeked one eye open to see the legendary Shoto Todoroki. 'Feels like dejavu'

"Hi Y/N. Are you feeling better? You weren't here yesterday... or Wednesday." He tilted his head to the side a bit like a confused puppy. I smiled some and nodded my head. "Yeah! I went to therapy yesterday. I probably should have told you." I scratched my cheek. He simply shook his head. "No, it's alright. I understand." He sat down at his desk, while we made conversation.