𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-𝟐𝟕☆

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-𝟐𝟕

Musutafa, Japan
monday, 3:00PM

As soon as we made it home, I was greeted by my babies. I happily gave them pets and kisses. Aizawa went to his room I suppose where I went up to my room to get ready to go to Momo's. I was pretty excited. Not only would I be able to help my mom, I would also be able to see Momo.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Your outfit

(👩🏽‍💻 - Your outfit. Don't like it? You know the drill.)

I checked myself in the mirror, deciding to put my hair up in a loose bun. I decorated my hands with some rings and put in a pair of gold, dangly earrings.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Remember you're wearing a wig.)

I went downstairs, to my mom's office, since that's mostly where she is. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in. Kenny was putting fabric on a mannequin while she was sketching something in her book.

"Oh great Y/N could you come here?" I made my way behind her desk. She slightly moved to the side to show me what she was working on. "What do you think?"

I inspected the page to see lovely wedding gown designs. Ranging from grand, bold dresses to simple, modest ones. I'd love to wear one of these on my special day someday. "They look amazing! Is this going to be a limited edition line?" She smiled and shook her head side of side. "No these are special Y/N, you'll see." I was a bit confused.

"Are you ready? We can get going now"After I said yes, she took her glasses off and placed them in the case. She grabbed a couple things including her sketch book before we headed to the garage. Kenny was driving, mom was in the passenger seat and that left me and me and Daichi, sitting in the back.

They asked me how my day was at school, I told them about the upcoming sports festival, how Haru attends school at UA and the agreement I made with dad. "So you're replacing me?" Daichi asked, adjusting his glasses. "Of course not! They're only there for school hours, then I'm all yours. Who knows, ma might need backup if someone attacks her"