𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬-𝟓𝟑☆

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬-𝟓𝟑

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 6:03PM

When I got home, I was instantly swarmed by my mother and an overreacting Kenny. Either recovery girl called my mom or she's extremely worried. "What happened? Recovery girl called me saying you fainted!" 'There it is.'

She put her wrist to my forehead, then examined every part of my face. "Y/N... do you need to tell me something?"

I pursed my lips and slowly looked to the side. Kenny only put his hands up and shook his head. 'There goes my only defense.'

"Uhhh-" She put her hand up, signaling for me to stop. I did but immediately began to sweat. I know she could read my mind, but I know she wouldn't.

"Actually, there's no need. You don't need to tell me until you're ready. I just need to know if you're physically able." She rubbed my shoulders and lowered them down to my forearms. I sighed and nodded my head.

She brought me into a hug which I immediately accepted. I needed it. We continued the hug as she rubbed my back. I  then felt a separate pair of arms enter the hug. "Wow guys, this feels nice." I couldn't help but snicker, which turned into a full blown laughter.

My mom sent me upstairs to get freshened up while she cooked dinner. We actually haven't had a family dinner in a long time, so I was somewhat looking forward to it.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Must be nice having families dinner that don't end up in arguments 💀)

As soon as I stepped into my room, I saw Mori sprawled out on my bed. 'This bitch-' I wasn't even going to question how he got in here. He be teleporting anywhere, everywhere, whenever he wants.

I continued walking to the bathroom where I took my shower. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to turn hot. I put on my playlist and hopped in the shower.

But I quickly hopped out when the water began to burn my arms. I temporarily forgot about them so I had to turn the water down. It wasn't as good as I wanted, but I also didn't want to damage my arms any further.

The shower only took a good 10 minutes. After I hopped out, the cold air hit my skin making me shiver. I tightly wrapped my robe around me and walked around a little to get some warmth.

I went to my closet and found some nice pjs before heading back into the bathroom. I moisturized my skin before putting on my pjs. I took the shower cap off and brushed my hair before clipping it back up. I turned off the music and made my way back to my bedroom.

I looked through my phone as I sat down on the bed and saw all sorts of notifications. Mainly from Bakugo.

I deeply sighed.