𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧-𝟎𝟗☆

U.A high school, Japan
monday, 1:15PM

Walking down the hall, I bumped into someone. This only fueled my anger. I was fuming, literally. "Oh-you're smoking!" at first I thought whoever said that was catcalling me. I looked up to see that it was the purple haired dude from earlier.

"Oh it's you. Why did you run away?" I asked tilting my head. He looked at her and then the ground as the smoke started getting pretty intense. A small fire erupted under her feet, his eyes widened but he looked back at her like nothing was wrong. He was going to wait to say something, especially since she didn't seem to know.

"Oh um- people tend to avoid me, so I was a little surprised when you didn't avoid me." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I gave him a soft smile but then started sniffing the air.

"Hey do you smell something burning?" I looked around and then at the ground. I squealed trying to put out the fire. We both stared at the hole I melted in the ground. 'Yikes'

"Anyways... we're friends now!" He backed away from me and the air started getting gloomy all the sudden. "I don't think you'd want to be my friend." "Why do you say that?"

"You wouldn't like me if I told you about my quirk." I didn't push it any further. "Well when you feel comfortable enough to tell me about it, I'm here to listen."

"As your friend." I stretched out the word friend to make sure he knows I'm not going anywhere. "By the way my name is Y/N" I stepped closer to him and this time he didn't back away, but he was still hesitant. "Hitoshi Shinso"

The bell then rang, indicating that lunch was over. "So Hitoshi, what class are you in?" I looked at him as we walked side to side in the halls. "General studies"

"That's cool, I'll walk you." "Are you sure? People will stare. They love to talk too." "That's nothin! Plus, you should've seen the stares and whispers I got in the cafeteria" I nervously chuckled. "Why what happened?" "Lemme tell you..."

I told him all the drama that happened. He was pretty invested. We came to a stop and I assumed it was his class. Of course when it opened, students were staring at us. Which was to be expected. But it didn't bother me as much as it did him.

"Wait can I see you phone?" He was a bit confused but still gave it to me. I typed my number in his contacts and gave it back to him with a smile.

"See ya later Hito! Text me!" I left to go to my class after waving him goodbye. I was much calmer now, glad that I made another friend.

But one of my senses were tingling. I'm getting this vibe from him but I can't quite seem to pinpoint what it is exactly.

*timeskip*