𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡-𝟐𝟑☆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡-𝟐𝟑

Musutafa, Japan
saturday, 11:48AM

I stood there frozen in place. I didn't know what to do, how to react. We made eye contact and it was like my breath got caught in my throat.

Why did this man appear in my dreams to begin with. I was feeling all sorts of emotions, distress being one of them. Max must've noticed, he stood close by me, brushing against my legs.

What my mom said next really shocked me to the core. "Rafael..." My eyes widened and my mouth started feeling dry all the sudden. Rafael is the name of my mom's former lover. The name of my dad.

'What in the Wattpad is going on?!' "Oh, you guys already know each other?" My mom looked away for a split second. "Uh yeah..." It was obvious my mom didn't know how to deal with any of this.

Heck I wouldn't either if my past lover and the father of my child suddenly appeared after he disappeared for years without saying shit! Not to mention, with a new family!

"I'm Crystal! I heard about you from Leo" she stook out her hand, to which she shook. I then grabbed my mom's hand and held it out of comfort.

"It's nice to meet you too." She put on the best smile she could muster up. "Are these your kids?" She gestured to the 2 other boys. "Yes! This is Haru, he should be the same age as Y/N actually. The other one here is Yoshiro, and of course you already know Leo." Haru did a simple wave and Yoshiro politely bowed.

"Very nice to meet you all... Although, I haven't met you" She was referring to Artimis. "Oh my! I'm terrible sorry about that, I'm Artimis, Crystal's dad." He smiled brightly. 'Damn, even a grandpa he's fine'

"Well uh- follow me, the brunch is just now beginning" I didn't let go of her hand. I know she needed this. I needed this.

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
'Where is Y/N and why is she taking so damn long?' I was starting to get even more impatient. I saved her a seat next to me, but because she was taking so long, shitty hair took her fucking spot.

I would've lashed out on him if it weren't for all these damn parents. I was angrily tapping my finger on the table when I see this big group of people step out on the balcony. When I say big, I mean huge, crazy tall.

I was scanning the group. and in that group, I saw a boy who I've seen around school. He was close to Y/N. Too close. I narrowed my eyes and gripped the table.

I bet he's the one she was on the phone with this morning. He's nothing compared to me. So why would she like such a loser.

"Bakubro you good? You might break the table." He pointed to the table, then at my knuckles, which were turning pure white. "I'm fucking fine." I let go of the table and crossing my arms. Watching very move he made.