𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭-𝟒𝟔☆

Hosu city (Tokyo), Japan
thursday, 11:01PM

I was admitted to the Hosu general hospital after I passed out, due to overusing my quirks. Luckily, that was after I did what I could for the community.

They stitched my hand close and wrapped it up. Nothing too bad. Just have to make sure mom doesn't find out.

Even though I could go back to the apartment, Endeavor told me to stay overnight. Good thing too because I could not sleep. Especially after what happened tonight...

Iida went through surgery not too long ago so he still hasn't woken up yet. Both Izuku and Sho were just chilling. We talked a little, did some catching up until they went to sleep. While I, just stared at the ceiling. I find myself doing a whole lot of that lately. And I felt like that wasn't going to change anytime soon.

*timeskip*

Morning soon came around and I was still staring at the ceiling. It was still super early, the sun had just rose. The birds were up too, loud and eager.

"Y/N?" I turned my head to see Iida from afar. He was the only one awake besides me. "Oh you're awake, how are you feeling?" "Fine... I just want to apologize Y/N." "For what exactly?" "For having you finish what I started. It just wasn't fair to you- to any of you. You all ended up getting hurt because I couldn't control my emotions and I'm so, very sorry." You could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Look Iida... I can't speak for more than myself but we did what we did because we wanted to help you, because we care. I don't mind being the one to get hurt if it means being able to protect someone else. What you did might not have been the smartest, but I know you Iida. You are intelligent, kind, strong, brave and a leader... and I know you have your reasons for what you did. Just know I'll always be here for you."

I could hear small sniffling. "Thank you for understanding. It means more to me than you know." I smiled softly at him, reassuring him that everything is fine. He explained to me why he did what he did. His brother being in the hospital, and the small chance of him being a hero ever again. Nevertheless, being able to preform the same ever again.

I know what it's like to act on emotion and I know how hard it is to function with a clouded mind. We talked a little and I'm glad we did. I was able to get some things off my chest and learn things about Iida in the process.

10:30 strolled around and my discharge papers were now signed. I could go anytime I wanted. I was going to take a shower and all but a dog man came in... along with Iida's mentor and Gran Torino. We shared looks knowing we were obviously about to be scolded.