Applespring

This Oc belongs to @Aqziiea-

Apologies for posting this so late, this school year has kept me very busy and if I'm honest I kind of forgot about Wattpad. It's been pretty dead lately :(

--------------------------

(Rated with Points)

Name: Applespring
Personally, I don't like the prefix Apple- but I know a lot of people do and use it. -spring is a nice suffix though!
5/5

Past Names: Applekit, Applepaw
5/5

Name Reason: Apple, because she was born in the hollow of an apple tree, and -spring because of her long legs.
Huh, that's not what I was expecting. I thought she would definitely be named for being ginger or a calico. I wonder how here mother was able to get in an apple tree though? Unless the "hollow" was really at the bottom between the roots or something.
4/5

Appearance: Applespring is a thin-furred white cat with black splotches. She has a black patch over her front-right leg and her back, and smaller "speckles" on her scruff-area, between her ears, and on her back legs. She's naturally skinny and has long legs, which is why she's good at leaping through the trees of BerryClan territory. She has tufted white ears and a little floof on her tail-tip. She has a scar on her shoulder, a small nick in her ear, and a big scratch on her left-back leg that ends near her paw. She has bright, forest-green eyes.
P E O P L E. This is exactly what I've been asking for in detailed appearances! Great job! There's only a few things you could add detail to, like face/eye shape, skin color, etc. but that's just if you want to be really thorough.
9/10

Gender: Female

Age: I usually say she's about 28 moons, since she's a command game/roleplay OC, but she's about 96 moons at death.
Kay 5/5

Personality: Applespring is stubborn, determined, and fierce. She doesn't enjoy fighting, but is pretty good at it. She thinks kits are cute, but thinks they're too much work, so she'll never plan on having any herself. She's loyal and honest, sometimes too much so. If she values you as a friend, she'll never betray you. If she hates you, well, she'll never look at you again.
Definitely getting Gryffindor vibes here XD. I like her base personality, but it's kind of basic and boring right now, I think she needs just a little more flavor to liven her up.
6/10

Sexuality: Demisexual, Panromantic

Clan: She was born as a loner but joined BerryClan:
-The founder of the clan is Berrysplash, a calico she-cat with blueish sort-of-purple-ish eyes.
I have one character with those. I describe it as "blue-violet".

-BerryClan lives in an oak forest with many berry plants. There are many flowers there and barely ever snows.
Mmkay

-They ate shrews, mice, squirrels, voles, and most common birds, such as sparrows, robins, and thrushes
Makes sense for the territory

-There is a Twolegplace, lake, and valley nearby, all mostly inhabited by rogues and loners
I wish there was more detail on WHICH side each place was on

-They're good climbers and leapers to get around the dense growth of the forest
Ooh, okay!

-BerryClan has the same warrior code + StarClan, but medicine cats are allowed to have kits if there's another fully trained medicine cat ready to help.
I have this same rule╹◡╹)

BerryClan was okay, it had a good base and pretty much all the details you need when STARTING with a Clan, but in this form I was looking for something a little more detailed and interesting.
6/10