Smokewhisper

This Oc belongs to DawnfireJayripple

Name: Smokewhisper
Ooh. I don't see Smoke and whisper too often, and it flows nice

Past names: Smokekit, Smokepaw
Oookay

Name reason: Smoke for her dark grey pelt, and whisper for her ability to blend in and stay quiet while stalking prey
The reason for "whisper" is unique in my opinion, because it's usually for a soft-spoken cat or something like that.

Appearance: Smokewhisper is a massive muscular dark grey Maine coon she-cat with dull forest green eyes, very sharp claws and a long sweeping tail. Her fur is smooth and silky like her voice and she has a lighter smokey grey gradient on her chest and muzzle. She has scars on her hind legs caused by a badger, but this doesn't disable her in any way. Smokewhisper also has a v-shaped cut in her left ear from the same badger that injured her legs. She is the largest cat in Shadowclan.
Oooh, a very nice description. Nothing seems awry with it, and I like the that her fur matches her voice XD The Maine Coon part also makes it easy to visualize her. Honestly this is one of the best descriptions I've seen so far!

Gender: Female
:>

Age: currently 43 moons
Alright, a little on the older side

Personality: very energetic, extroverted, controlling, leader-like, clumsy, sarcastic but only to close friends, kind, loyal, prepared, blunt and protective
A few traits are a little cliche, but come on. Who isn't a little kind and loyal? Overall, it's good, but maybe add on to it

And I like that she's a clumsy, but also like "don't mess with me" XD

Sexuality: Lesbian
Nice

Clan: Shadowclan (The lake territories)
Good, good

Rank: Deputy
I'd say she's a tad young for deputy, but I guess there's always exceptions. Or she might be a really new one.
Eh, who am I to judge? We have leaders at like 25 in my roleplays XD

Kin:
Mother: Shadowfire: A large tall long-furred black she-cat with bunches of fur near her claws and dark tufted ears.
Is she also a Main Coon? It sounds like it
Her round eyes are bright amber like the sunset.
I l o v e  her eyes
Shadowfire's muzzle has some grey fur from age. She was said to be a timid, introverted, optimistic cat that was always loyal to her clan. She was guided by her heart, making her ambitious and somewhat narrow-minded.
It's nice that you included some or her personality!
She passed away in her sleep due to an infection on her right hind leg that she had been hiding.
M o u s e f u r  v i b e s
She was originally a warrior but was an elder when she died. She was 89 moons when she died.
At least she lived to a good age
T-T

Father: Darkstorm: I'm starting to sense a theme in their names
A medium-sized dark grey tabby tom with glossy fur, broad shoulders and a long tail. His fur is medium length with forest green eyes like Smokewhisper. He was said to be brave, smart and adventurous. He doesn't talk about his opinions much, but when he does, you better be on his side because he isn't afraid to start a fight, whether just among his own clan or with the other clans.
Why does he remind me of an old white man yelling at his neighbors? 😂
He died at the age of 62 moons in a border battle with thunderclan that he started. In the battle he was horribly injured and fell into a river, he wasn't a strong swimmer and he was hurt so he drowned. His body was washed to shore the next day, covered in battle wounds and water in his lungs.
That's sad.....

Brother: Raincloud: A dark grey tabby with blue eyes like Shadowfire's mother, Ravenshine.
Ok, there's a serious them in their names and I LOVE Ravenshine it's so pretty!
Raincloud's face is covered in scars caused by the same badger that hurt Smokewhisper.
:0
He is currently the shadowclan medicine cat, he chose to be a medicine cat and he loves healing other cats. Rainstorm's fur is matted near the tail and leaves are stuck to his pelt all the time.
That's so frickin adorable, I can't