Cloudedgaze

This Oc belongs to @BeautifulxDisaster07
_______________________

Name: Clouded'Gaze
Love the name!

I checked her clan to see if she was an ancient or part of another group though, and since she's not and instead from one of the canon clans her name needs to be written like Cloudedgaze

Past names: Clouded'kit, Clouded'paw
Again, needs to be written the correct way but it's fine other than that :)

Name reason: she's blind- I don't know how to add details to that..
That's fine lol, it makes sense

Appearance: she a very short she with a thick light gray pelt that has white and dark gray swirls

So like, she's a light gray marbled tabby with white mixed in? I think I've seen a picture like that before

and dapples all over her pelt. She has a flat muzzle, folded ears and a few light pink speckles on her dark pink nose.

Oooh a Scottish fold? :o I like the speckles on her nose and the overall appearance but it needs more detail, especially because I only know her eye color is blue because you said she's blind. Since she seems to resemble a breed of cat, add some of that in. You already said she's short so maybe list she's a little stocky and has short downy fur too. Also, I think having dapples and a marbled tabby pattern is kind of cluttered so consider getting rid of the dapples or moving them somewhere else like her paws or ears.

Gender: She'Cat
*she-cat
There is no apostrophe

Age: 27 moons
A little on the younger side, but that's fine

Personality: she's kindhearted, friendly and goofy but she can be commanding and serious when she needs to be.

Pretty basic for a personality, and it doesn't have any negative traits either. Flesh it out more and think of characteristics to add in.

Sexuality: straight.
Mkay

Clan: Thunderclan
Alrighty (*ThunderClan)

Rank: Medicine cat
Lovely 😌

Kin: Swift'Foot(mother) she's an average sized cat with a short pelt.. The designs on her pelt are almost exactly the same as Clouded'Gaze's. Her ears are pointy and her muzzle is a regular size.

Urggggg the way the names are written are annoying. Also I have no idea what color her pelt or eyes are, nor any extra detail about her body.

Gentle'Heart(father) He's a short cat with a thick pelt (like Clouded'gaze) but his pelt is a milky white. He has a flat muzzle and small pointy ears.

Eye color please 🙏💀 And basically the same complaints as Swiftfoot about detail
Also consider changing the name because it sounds kind of dumb and Mary-sue ish. Like, why would he be named Gentlekit??

(She's an only child. Lol)
For future reference but "none" in the designated format 😌✨

Crush/Mate: (ik.. Ik.. Shes a med cat.. But continue reading.) Dust'Muzzle- he's a large dust colored cat with different shades of brown dappled on his flank and muzzle. His fur is thick.. But not as thick as Clouded'Gaze's. He has a short stubby tail and his ears are big and pointy.