An Underlying Threat

"W-wow I-Island sure is huge Izuku" Saiko said as she spun around in the central plaza, "y-yea last time I was here it was more... joyful, before a villain attacked." It was clear the island was still recovering from that attack. The class was there for testing new hero gear. But that was still a couple of days away. So they decided to split up into two groups, And so the boys went off one way while the girls the other.

"Oi Four-eyes where we going!" screeched Bakugou from the back of the group. To which Iida replied

"Well seeing as we know most of the islands entertainment areas we're going to the Museum of I-Island. There was a collective groan from all the guys. Meanwhile with the girls

"So what are we gonna do ladies!" Ashido asked.

"Hmm I wanted to look around the shopping area, since tomorrow we get to spend the day at I-Islands beach." replied Momo.

"We do need swimsuits I suppose," said Asui.

With that they headed around various stores. Saiko had never really had opportunities like this so she was having a blast with her classmates. While she already had a swimsuit with her in her suitcase which should be waiting for her at the hotel she was just helping pick out swimsuits and looked at accessories for herself. At one point she got lost in thought staring at rings though a window thinking of Izuku proposing to her, only to be dragged back to reality by Asui. Back with the boys however two hours had passed. "And that concludes the history of the I-Expo please make your way out into the foyer via the exits, have a nice day" Said the friendly android. "UGH finally we can get out of here" cried Denki. They all waited outside the Museum for the rest when Izuku got a text from Saiko, You. Me. Date. 8pm outside the hotel. Looking at the time it was 5pm now. "Ittakesanhourtogetfromthehotelfromhereaboutthirtyminutestogetreadythatleavesmeanhourandahalfhere." Izuku started rambling. Meanwhile the class was walking away. Before he knew Izuku was alone as Iida left to keep the group together and Todoroki was deep in talk with Tokoyami. Izuku finished rambling and looked around before sighing and walking back to the hotel. On his way back he ran into of all people Pro Hero Number 2 Hawks. "A-Ah H-Hawks." He was in the middle of eating a piece of chicken. "Oh hey your..... Your-"

"Izuku Midoriya class 1-A from U.A"

"Ah that's right of course, going back to the Hotel Midoriya?"

Izuku nodded. "I hear you're a pretty big hero fan. How about I give you a ride back?" you'll be there within minutes.

"A-h u-um thank you sir that would be a dream come true for me"

And Hawks was right within minutes. Izuku was back in front of their hotel in Minutes. He thanked Hawks bowing frantically and went into the hotel foyer and up to reception. "How may I help you?" asked the overly happy hologram. "U-Um room for Izuku Midoriya."

"Hm it seems we only have 19 rooms for 1-A if you'd like we can move you and one other person into a shared room?"

"H-huh-" Izuku was dumbfounded

"It appears that one room is still being repaired from the villain attack. So we need to move some students as they will all be scattered around" replied the talking image while it was speaking, Izuku was frantically typing in the chat. By the time everyone got there it was about 7pm. "So two of us have to share a room right Midoriya?" asked Iida

"But I don't understand why didn't you just say you and Intelli share a room" Asked Asui. "E-Eh" stuttered Intelli. But before they knew it Ashido was up at reception booking them in a shared room.

"Done and Done have fun lovebirds,'' said Mina as she entered the Elevator going to her room. This Holiday away took an interesting turn. The blushing couple were still frozen and glowing by the time everyone had left to their rooms. "W-well lets go I guess" Izuku said robotically. "Y-yea" Saiko replied. They grabbed their bags still as red as a stoplight and opened the door to their room. It was luxurious with 4 rooms. A shared bathroom, a kitchen and a living room and shared bedroom. "A-at least its with you..." Saiko mumbled

Izuku suddenly glowed brighter. "Y-yea... so we still going on our d-date?" Izuku questioned.

"Hmmm Nah. we can go tomorrow." replied Saiko.

So they spent a few hours unpacking and then collapsed on the bed next to each other. "Today's been painful, Iida dragged us along a long tour of the History of I-Island." Izuku said whilst staring at the ceiling. "I could've told you all that." She replied sitting up looking at him. With that they conversed what happened during their group activities throughout the day before calling it a night. Izuku was nervous about sleeping in bed with Saiko, but after some convincing he hopped in next to her and kissed her forehead goodnight with both acting as a nightlight due to how much they were blushing.. Across the Island in a secluded lab working away on a chest piece for Midoriya to try out. "I can't repay Izuku enough, But this is a start... Maybe I should kiss him... O-only since I missed out last time..." She said aloud since she was alone working hard here was none other than Melissa Shield hunched over and working on absorption tech and other pieces for her "savior" whomst she has been crushing on since his last visit, since then she had newspaper clippings of him cut out from his future ventures. "Izuku might be a hero to everyone but he's only my Hero." She said staring longingly at a close up clipping from a press interview. When all of a sudden she heard an alarm beep on her watch and it showed a direct camera feed of Izuku and Saiko's room with the couple snuggled up together hugging each other in their sleep. Unknown to the happily snoozing Saiko another tornado of jealousy was making her way...