The Silver Tongue

Today was like any other day at U.A. only a week ago Hagakure was kicked out of school and was replaced by Shinsou who fitted in perfectly between everyone. The only problem is Saiko couldn't wrap her mind around how she got to the bed the other night.

"So. You're telling me that you carried me up here and put me straight to bed Izuku Midoriya." Saiko glared at a quivering Izuku.

"Y-yes. I Swear." He replied instantly. She knelt down and forced his head up. "Ah huh... Then explain why my clothes were on the ground." She said threateningly with a heavy blush on her face. All Izuku could do was turn ever redder.

"W-well... I-I." He sighed. "YOUWEREDRUNKANDTRIEDFORCINGYOURSELFONME!" He shouted. Luckily the rooms were soundproofed.

"...." Saiko didn't say a word. She currently was so red she had steam coming out her ears.

"S-Saiko?" He looked up and stared at his malfunctioning girlfriend.

He waited a few minutes and she went back to normal.

"S-so I f-forced myself on you. D-did you see anything..." She mumbled the last part.

"N-no I didn't." He replied blushing. After that, there was silence till Izuku wrapped an arm around her. "I promise I'll never do anything like that until you're ready." He whispered pulling her into a hug. They spent the rest of the day embracing each other.

"So today for this trip you'll need a parents signature. I got permission from Nezu to allow you to get this signed. We're going I-Island to test out some new training gear they have. After that we go into Christmas and with that comes Hero Training on Nabu Island." Aizawa dropped all that information on his Students. "Be back by curfew." With that, he left. Saiko tapped Izukus shoulder.

"We going together?" She asked hoping to use this opportunity to introduce him to her mother.

He grinned. "Do you even need to ask?"

With that they were headed out the door towards his apartment block.

"Well. That was- Unexpected." Saiko sighed as they walked towards the hospital.

"Yea she can be like that. Shes just worried, with all that's happened this year." He explained.

As they entered the hospital they saw Todoroki sitting outside a room.

"Todoroki what are you doing outside my Mothers room?" Saiko asked intrigued by the Half and Half user having talked to him a handful of times.

"I take it Midoriya didn't tell you. My mother is currently staying in here"

Midoriya facepalmed. "I knew I forgot something." Saiko stood on his foot just hard enough to hurt. "Owowowow Saiiiii I'm sorry."

Todoroki smiled.

"So why are you waiting. Well, one my own father is in there and some man in a black business suit with a very slender body. Two they've been in there for a long time." He told them. Saiko turned pale. "T-tall man. By chance did he have white hair?" She asked

"Hmmm yes why? He looked at her questioning why she asked

"J-just because. That was my dad." she looked down

Izuku stared at her. "D-dad?" He was ready to meet her mother but her father was a different story.

Just as she said the door opened and they felt the warmth of an inferno.

"Shouto. Is that you?" came the booming voice of Endeavor. "Ah is that my good for nothing daughter I see..." Came a serpent-like voice.

"Father I see your face hasn't gotten any better," Shouto said.