Humbled

"AND THE LAST CONTESTANT HAS PASSED!!!" Called out Yokumiru Mera from the sky box as the air horn sounded signalling that 100 students had passed the 1st half of their provisional licensing exams. But out of those few hundred, one of them was not a certain genius with light lavender hair & monocle, this girl is none other than Saiko Intelli a 2nd year at Seiai Academy. Right now she was thinking of how she could have prevented failing & what her losing the exam means for her reputation & status.

"This is so so not good. What to do, what to do... I-I know i'll go get some tea from a vending machine that always gets the gears in my head thinking." Saiko thought as she wandered to the nearest vending machine.

CLUNK CLUNK as a can of tea fell out the vending machine into the scarred hands of our Hero. Izuku Midoriya had just passed the first half of his exam yet still had a while to go. As he sat down he saw someone who caught his eye wander over to the vending machine.

When Saiko Reached the vending machine and ordered a tea nothing came out & her money was returned to her so making a bit of a scene she started hitting the machine

BANG BANG BANG

"COME ON YOU HUNK OF JUNK! I JUST WANT ONE CAN OF TEA UGHHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING" She winged starting to get teary when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She Turned around seeing a boy just taller than her with forest green hair holding a can of tea towards her. Seeing this confused the girl

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"W-well you see y-you uhhh kinda seemed like your having a rough time today & I thought that maybe can lighten it a little." He replied meekly.

"And what makes you think that." she replied

"Well...you have 3 red targets lit up on your body & your nearly on the brink of having a mental breakdown. I just came to see if you wanted this can of tea." He explained to her whilst passing the tea to which she gladly accepted.

This act of kindness made Saiko slightly embarrassed about how she acted.

"W-why did you do this for me?" She asked feeling her emotions slowly overpowering her.

"When I was little all I dreamed about was being a hero & making people smile, so when you were here I couldn't help but feel bad for you."

BZZZZZT!

"The Next stage of the exam is about to begin can all participants make their way back to the field & get ready." Mera called over the loud speakers

"Well I gotta go." he told her.

But before he could go he felt a tug on his arm & turned around.

"C-can we talk more after the exam?"

Izuku smiled at this.

"Of course we can...oh wow i'm sorry I guess I don't even know your name yet?" He told her.

"Intelli, Saiko Intelli. Class Representative of 2-A of Seiai Academy." She told him without hesitation.

"Nice to meet you Intelli, I'm Izuku Midoriya in Class 1-A from U.A."

BZZZZZZT

"Final calling for all participants."

"I'll see you after the exam Intelli, I promise" He called to her as he started running towards the where the last of the exam was.

"You better be there..." She muttered to herself while glancing at the tea gripped in her hand.

Saiko Started to walk outside remembering that she could stay as long as she wanted since her school wasn't far away, So she decided to stay & watch the exam. Up in the viewing area it wasn't very crowded except for a handful of teachers.