First Time?

The Return Home

On the trip home during night time when most of the girls were sleeping the boys were recounting their favorite experiences during the trip to I-Island.

Kirishima was overjoyed with being able to take his quirk to the next level, via intense environmental training in the island's weather dome.

Todoroki and Bakugo managed to go all out against each other only for the fight to end in a tie due to exhaustion. The boys all did a round robin on the flight but when it came Izuku's turn he just sat there staring at Saiko's seat.

"I-I'm Sorry guys I don't know what was my favorite moment on this trip. Unknown to a few Izuku most definitely had a favorite moment. More like the moment of his life.

**NSFW**

"Izu~" Saiko purred as she crawled on the bed on top of him.

"S-S-Saiko w-what are y-you doimpfh-" He was cut off by her slamming her lips against his. Something Saiko had barely done before this kiss was a sloppy one while they were kissing Saiko's towel fell off revealing her bountiful breasts slowly bouncing together.

Saiko broke the kiss "Oops~"

Izuku could do nothing but stare at the breasts as his hands moved up to feel the. He grasped her tits and squeezed them, getting a moan out of Saiko "Ahhh! Izu~" suddenly Saiko felt something poke her leg. "Oh~" with that Saiko turned around and pulled down her lover's boxers and gasped at the size of his member. She then proceeded to lick the head which made Izuku stiffen up. She then proceeded to put the whole head in her mouth and start moving down faster and faster and she was doing that. Izuku finally succumbing to lust grabbed Saiko by the rear and shoved his face into her pussy and started eating her out. Saiko meanwhile was moaning while trying to blow to her boyfriend. A couple minutes later both their climaxes building up Saiko was the first to blow with an almighty moan she proceeded to squirt all over Izuku's face, right after a warning from him, Izuku blew his load into the back of Saiko's mouth. Once she came up and wiped her mouth after swallowing she proceeded to make out with him again this time driven by lust, Saiko grinding on his cock and Izuku groping her ass both moaning into each other, Saiko reached over to her draws for a minute to grab a condom (safety first kids) and carefully put it on his increasing member. Izuku taking the reins this time pinned his future wife to the bed and proceed to rub against her soaked opening. "OH IZU PLEASEPLEASE BABY I NEED ITT!" with the overwhelming response from Saiko he thrusted in. Breaking her Hymen, She wrapped her arms around his neck "I hope you'll take responsibility~" She said kissing him. He started of slow and deep slowly building up speed until Saiko's mind went temporarily numb with lust while Izuku was using 2% to speed himself up akin to a vibrator, Saiko came over 3 times before using up the first condom. Izuku cumming a bit after her 3rd "S-Saiko!" "YES IZUKU CUM CUM FOR MEEEE!" Saiko yelled. Filling the first condom in what would turn into 5 that night before the happy pair went asleep with Izuku's limp dick still inside his loved one happily spooning each other.

**NSFW OVER**

Back on the plane in Saiko's seat was none other than the cherry faced Saiko being questioned the same question by Ashido. Meanwhile Uraraka was just side eyeing her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Uh you wanted it so here it is, not my best work honestly. for my first time writing smut. I could've made it way longer but  honestly when I remake this in Uni (1 year away) I'll be able to have more time and patience for writing. I wouldve gone into more detail but I'm gonna save that for the 2nd last chapter before the happy ending.

Uh so peace