The Cats out of the bag

Once they got back to the dorm early afternoon they had a plan to keep their relationship a secret.

"Alright Izuku, using my quirk, the best route for us to keep this a secret is go in. With the data from my friends at Seiai they usually would be still sleeping so it should apply here." Saiko said sipping on some a can of tea."

"Okay we can do this." Izuku approached the door with Saiko at his rear. He unlocked the door and opened it wide up only to see 80% of the class downstairs having breakfast when everyone froze and looked at them.

"Uhhhhh I-I thought you said they'd be asleep" Izuku whispered.

"That was only a theory" she hissed back.

Izuku turned around.

"H-Hey Midori-Bro what are you up too?' Kirishima was the first to speak up.

"W-we can-" Izuku was cut off by an elbow in his side.

"I-I can explain." He said standing up.

"W-Well I am d-dating Saiko..." He closed his eyes waiting for the backlash.

When all of sudden he felt a two hands on his shoulders.

"Nice job man!" Came the voice of the resident redhead, Izuku opened his eyes and saw Kirishima and Kaminari there.

"Hey Midoriya, think you can gimme some tips." he whispered, not wanting anyone else to hear.

Then Yaoyorozu cleared her throat.

"I Think we should celebrate the first class couple" She told everyone. The class all agreed to this even though the class lovebirds didn't think it was necessary. When everyone was planning Momo approached them.

Can you guys leave for a bit? We want to make everything here a surprise."

They nodded and left heading upstairs to Saiko's room. Once inside Izuku realized he'd never been in her room. He looked around and saw it was filled with bookshelves, a desk and a small TV that was big enough to watch from her bed. Then there was the DVD collection. It was two full bookshelves filled with them ranging from superhero movies to Star Wars ones.

"That's a lot of movies, Sai" He said looking at all the titles.

"Huh oh yeah the rest are at home." She replied nonchalantly. "So you wanna watch one while we wait?" She asked.

"Sure." he picked one up. "Ghostbusters... looks interesting..." He said giving it too her"

"It's an oldie but its really good." She said putting it in the player.

They spent the next 2 hours laughing at the teams antics.

"So the final boss is a giant walking marshmallow man." He said in disbelief.

"Yup." She said looking at him.

They both cracked up with laughter. When the movie stopped they sat there on the bed looking into each other's eyes. When they unconsciously started moving closer, they closed their eyes, not stopping till their lips met with each other. Once they broke the kiss they rested their heads against each other.

"You've really come a long way Saiko..." He whispered.

"Only thanks to you..." She whispered into his ear before pulling him in for a tight hug. They stayed like that till Izuku's phone went off.

"Kirishima said the party is ready." He looked at her. They gathered themselves. And headed downstairs. Only to see Aizawa at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm going to be blunt. If this starts pulling you down on your grades. It's going to cost you." He told them before heading into the kitchen. The class was there until Ashido came up and tried separating them.

"Come on Intelli lets go have fun!" she told her prying them apart.

"I-I o-okay" She replied meekly. Izuku smiled and went off to grab a drink.

"Midoriya." Izuku turned around and saw Iida.

"O-oh hey Iida" He replied expecting to be reprimanded

"Congratulations. I hope everything goes well." He told him.

"Thanks Iida I appreciate that." Izuku said as he kept talking with Iida"

Meanwhile...

"So when did it happen?"

"Whats it like?"

"Got any tips?'

"If he hurts you I'll hurt him"

Saiko was being interrogated by the girls...

She took a sip of her drink.

"W-Well I-I Umm" She tried talking to them but was too nervous to.

It was like that most of the day. Until it was only a few left

Todoroki, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Kirishima & Midoriya were all together.

While Hagakure, Jiro Yaoyorozu & Saiko were still together.

"Tch Hey you dam nerd." Izuku turned around.

"O-Oh Kacchan hey"

"Congrats on snagging a girl... BUT DON'T THINK THIS MAKES YOU BETTER THAN ME YOU DAMN NERD!" He yelled scaring Saiko.

"O-Okay." Izuku replied watching him walk off, before returning to his conversation with Todoroki & Tokoyami.

"I visited my mother the other day. While I was there I thought I saw Saiko in the same room. I asked my mother and she said that she got a new roommate in her hospital room, She told me it was Intelli.

"Huh. So Saiko's mother is like your mother." He said. We all should go and visit them sometime.

Todoroki nodded.

"May you be interested in a game of Black Magic my comrades" Came Tokoyami asking if they wanted to play a game. The boys looked at him.

He cleared his throat. "Black Jack." Izuku stifled a laugh. They played a few games until it was getting late.

"IzzzzUuKKuuu." came Saiko's voice. Izuku then felt a weight on his back.

"S-Saiko!" Izuku blushed

"HeheHa BoOp" She said as she booped his nose.

"Wha-" He looked to the girls.

"Someone spiked her drinks. Not sure who though." Hagakure told him.

He nodded and picked her up. And started taking her upstairs.

"Up you go, Time for bed." he told her, carrying her towards her room. The whole way there she didn't stop giggling.

"Iswuku higherrr!" she said drunkenly.

After he got to her room he placed her one the bed and went to leave until he felt something pull on him. He turned around and Saiko smashed her lips onto his, then shoving him on her bed. Then slowly started to remove articles of clothing. "Izuku I want you~" She said seductively. Izuku was frozen. "S-Saiko y-you're very d-drunk I-I couldn't..." She stopped and sat down. The next thing he heard was her Snoring softly. He picked her up again and put her in bed.

"Night Saiko." He said before kissing her forehead and leaving her room returning downstairs.

Everyone else was gone. He sat there in quiet replaying the last five minutes.

"Damn whore putting herself all over him like that. Bet he didn't like that she got drunk and forced her all over him. Soon he will be mine..." Came a voice around the corner.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter. pretty sure its the biggest yet. I know they aren't that big but I don't like dragging out things alot. 

Anyways the stalker is going to be revealed in the next couple of chapters.

And The reaction to "that" scene in this chapter is going to be fun...