Reunion

When Saiko woke up today the last thing she was expecting to see Izuku with a little girl clinging onto his back fighting what appeared to be a yakuza boss in the middle of broad daylight. Izuku looked fine for the most part other than a banged up suit he seemed fine. After Izuku knocked out the demented yakuza boss all see saw was Izuku faint onto the ground.

When Izuku woke up in hospital he had a banging headache & felt like his limbs were shattered in multiple places but after moving them around a little he felt fine. He limped outside his room to see his home room teacher Eraserhead & Recovery Girl watching the new replay. When all of a sudden.

"IZUKU!" called out Saiko who just bursted inside the building.

"I saw the news & got worried when you fainted I checked every other hospital nearby but couldn't find you anywhere" she sobbed as she put her head on his chest.

"S-Saiko c-can we talk outside i've been thinking over the past few weeks" asked Izuku as he looked down he saw a mix of fear & confusion on her face.

"O-okay." she quietly replied as the started making their way out the garden.

"I was thinking when I started my work study I found that little girl outside with that man I was fighting. He ran a yakuza group. When I saw her white hair all I could think of was you. Ever since that day of the License exam I feel my chest tighten when I'm with you..." He trailed off.

"When I was little I was deemed quirkless. I got bullied, blamed for things I never did. I never even had a friend, When I started U.A. things changed. Then I met you & started having these feelings. That night in the bar when you tried to k-kiss me I froze, I've never been in a scenario like it. And when we stopped talking, I felt really disappointed in myself for thinking I made a mistake that cost us our relationship. He finished.

"I-Izuku, I thought you were mad at me for trying something like that. But we might be much more similar than you think I was brought up in a very sheltered home. I never met anyone & due to my quirk I was kept inside to help my parents come up with business plans. About those feelings you feel around me I feel them to like butterflies when you feel happy." She told him while looking into his emerald orbs.

Izuku was slightly shocked at this. How could a wonderful girl like her be kept inside away from her own people. But he had a question he had been burning to ask her for a while now.

"H-hey Saiko?" he asked

"Mmm? What is it" she asked feeling a little worried.

"W-well I w-was w-w-wondering i-if you wanted t-to g-go o-out w-with m-m-me..." He asked mumbling the last part while going red.

Saiko didn't expect this to come from him while quickly turning equally as red as him she managed to get out

"I-I s-suppose that wouldn't be a b-bad I-idea...." She said avoiding his gaze.

"R-really?" He asked looking really surprised the she said yes.

All Saiko did was nod looking almost teary eyed.

After a couple more minutes of sitting there buzzing with joy the nurses called Izuku in to see Mirio.

"I-I'll see you later Saiko!" he said as he ran off.

"Byeeee Izuku!" she called as he ran back inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright Not sure how good that is but i'm okay with it for my 1st romance story confession. I'm thinking of doing more in the future. 

Next chapter is either gonna be a Christmas one which does require a timeline mix up. then back into the culture festival. 

Is there going to be smut. HELL NO I'M NOT WRITING THAT STUFF

as far as things with Eri go i'm thinking adoption. 

Also would you guys like to see Saiko transfer to U.A.? coz i'm kinda struggling to figure writing all the girls out. + i wanna see her have a relationship with Nezu like All Might does with Izuku.