Saiko is a Star Wars Nerd

"Come on Izu they only play these movies today!" Called Saiko as she ran towards a vintage looking cinema with lots of people outside with Izuku lagging behind.

"Remind me why we're here again for the movies" Izuku groaned having to use Full Cowl to get there in time with Saiko on his back.

"As I just said, idiot They only play the Star Wars movies at this cinema on this day only, The last time I went was with my mother." She told him looking down, Until she felt Izuku wrap his arms around her in a hug.

Once inside Saiko told him what they were like and that her Mother even tried out for a part in one which got a laugh from him. Izuku never really got to see these movies. He was mainly someone for superhero ones. Saiko occasionally set checks there to help keep the cinema afloat in turn for some free tickets. Inside the Cinema room they sat in the middle.

"S-Saiko why is it only us here?" Izuku asked, looking around.

"Well this is a very old cinema and celebrated sort of holiday, But its celebrated lots on my Mothers side of the family" She said telling a not completely wrong lie but the cinema offered her a private cinema for the movies

As they sat there munching on popcorn waiting for the movie to start with episode one.

Throughout the Nine whole hours they spent sitting there during the credits Saiko was almost asleep, so Izuku called Mr Aizawa to say they won't make it back, With the promise they'd be back first thing in the morning he got permission to sleep at his apartment with his mother. After gently picking Saiko up and carrying her to the train station by the complex they arrived outside his home. Only then did it occur Izuku hadn't told his mother about Saiko at all. Now panicking outside his door.

*CLUNK*

"Who's there at this ti- Izuku? And W-who is that?" Came the voice of his Mother Inko, Izuku winced.

"Hey Mom this is Saiko we we're at a Cinema and lost track of time I got permission to stay since I can't carry her all the way back to school." Izuku said stepping in.

"I-is she your gi-" She was cut off.

"I'll explain in a minute" he whispered as he went to his old room

Laying her down on his bed to have a comfier sleep.

And going downstairs to Inko who's making a nice dinner for them.

"How long?" she asks.

"A-About a month..." he replies.

"So how'd it happen? She turns arms crossed.

After explaining everything Inko told him she sounded like a lovely girl & couldn't wait to meet her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As Promised A new Part, Happy Star Nerd Day. I love it personally so ye. Now Nobody go get hit by cans-