Welcome to your New Home

The kids awkwardly stared down at the principal when a loud explosion happened & Izuku let out an exasperated sigh.

"DEKU YOU DAMN NERD WHO THE FUCKS AT THE DOOR" Bakugo Screamed from the kitchen.

"T-The Principal Kacchan. As well as the new transfer student."

Bakugo paled slightly while the principal knew about the boys anger issues he had never heard nor seen them... until now. At the mention of transfer student that caught everyone in the common room turned their head to see who it was. When Saiko had gathered herself she strode in & stood next to Izuku & the principal. The Class reacted in different ways.

Shoji's eyes just opened as he took in the girl he fought standing there. In his current home.

Jiro just stared before turning her head looking pretty pissed.

While the other members of the team who fought Saiko weren't present at the time being. Asui was sleeping & Yaomomo was off doing something.

Saiko stood there happy when a very monotone voice was heard from behind her

"Are you just going to stand there?"

She turned around and saw her new Homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa the man had arrived in Nezu's office & introduced himself in the middle of their game.

"R-Right Im Saiko Intelli formerly of Seiai Academy.

Then a taller boy with glasses strode forward & greeted her with robotic hand movements. "Greetings Intelli to Class 1-A Im your Class Rep Tenya Iida."

After that everyone got up greeted her after that was done Aizawa asked Izuku to carry Saiko's bags to her room on the Second floor. Nezu then Climbed on Shouta & they left. Once further enough away from the dorm Eraserhead asked

"Is it a good idea putting her on the same floor as Midoriya?"

"Yes i'm sure Shouta it should give him some confidence to try harder in classes"

Back At the Dorms

Momo was coming downstairs to what the commotion was about. When she saw Saiko she just stood there glaring at her.

After everything had settled down Saiko went to look for her room.

"Second floor room..." She trailed off seeing her door open and her green haired boyfriend unpacking her bags. So she took advantage of this and snuck up behind him then quickly embracing him, which gave him a fright & turned him red.

"S-So when were you going to tell me about you t-transfering?" he asked

"Sooner or later. I got an email from the principal today to come & see him." She answered not loosening her grip on him

Eventually She let go & started helping unpack her bags. After that she asked.

"H-hey Izuku do you think I could see your room?

"M-Mine!" He squeeked "Y-Yea sure"

They wandered along to the other side of the floor & reached his door.

"N-now I have been told its a lot to take in" He told her and opened the door. To which Saiko's mouth dropped & she started giggling.

"Izu I knew you were an All Might Fan but this" she said as she wandered in

"This is a lot of rare stuff... speaking of stuff" She revealed his hoodie from

behind her back as well as his All Might Comic. He looked at them & grabbed the comic.

"What about the hoodie?" she asked slightly confused

"Keep it. You look good in green" He smiled innocently at her whilst blushing"

She pulled it close to her chest & hugged it.

"Thank you Izuku."

As she walked out she put the hoodie on & went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey Glasses. Isn't the stupid Deku's... just what is your relationship to him."

"For starters. It's a monocle... And why does that matter what my relationship to him is? He's not dumb, He's smart & doesnt act like a feral animal. The same can't be said about you."

This ticked Bakugo off.

"Tch Whatever." He walked off since it was past his bedtime.

Saiko made herself some earl grey tea & sat down on the couch & talked to her new classmates. She only recognized a few from the past. She met Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari & Sero. She also saw the Giant teen with the mask, The Frog girl, & The Earjack girl. Todoroki was there but not talking.

"So Intelli why did you decide to transfer?" shot a question from a floating pair of clothes.

"Well I wanted to attend UA since I was little. My parents had other plans" She trailed off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Uh Yea its been a while. Sorry bout that I've been kinda busy with this thing called life In return ill try to have another chapter out ASAP. 

For my next Fanfic I decided Yanagi or Yui. to decide ima flip a coin.

Also if you need some more reading Material for MHA ill give  a list.

Wattpad

Something Further The Universe By Aesthetic_Otaku_17. Really Love this one.

Fanfic.net

Emerald Island

M-K Ultra Both By AkeenCarter