Why Did You Do That

"*This is going great I had nothing to worry about coming here to meet up with her*" Izuku thought to himself up until now they had been window shopping. Now they were in a bookstore Saiko had wanted to visit for a while. She was off looking at Strategically handbooks to use for ideas, Izuku being Izuku was in the comics & he found one book he never had only heard of. An All Might Limited edition from his debut but this one was different this was the rare press release issue signed by the author & his mentor. But he can't afford it due to the price. Although 35,000¥ might be a book this is a once in a lifetime find. Izuku slowly put it back until it was snatched out of his & added to a pile of large books that were covering someone's face.

"Let me buy you this Izuku" came the voice of Saiko on the other side of the knowledge pillar with a tinge of pink on her pale face.

"S-Saiko y-you can't its way too expensive to buy."

"Nonsense Izuku. Think of it as payment for helping me." she replied, She really wanted to get Midoriya something for helping her. Yes, the price was high but she didn't mind. Her Family might not be as rich as Yaoyorozu's but their family is still pretty known.

"F-fine but I'm putting some cash towards it to." He fired back.

"Okay. Since your doing this you have to spend time with me at least twice a month."

"D-deal." he meekly replied. Saiko felt her chest tighten

As they walked out the store & continued wandering around a few times. Even bumping into Kirishima & Ashido to which Izuku introduced Saiko to them & saw Mina get slightly paler to which Kirishima & her took their leave. Once it was about 5.30 it was getting cold Izuku saw Saiko shivering & gave her his hoodie, She said she didn't want it but she did.

As it was getting late they decided to head out to dinner when Saiko saw a Karaoke Bar

"Izukuuuuu can we go there" she asked with puppy eyes while pointing at the building. Saiko was brought up in a pretty sheltered environment so she never had even seen one.

Izuku felt his heart tug

"F-fine"

Once they finished their meals Saiko got up in their booth & found a song to sing. As she started to sing Back to Life by Hailee Steinfeld she got really into it & skipped over to Izuku & pulled him up and started dancing with him. When the song was over they gazed into each others eyes & Saiko leaned into kiss him but Izuku cleared his throat clearly flustered.

"Oh my god Izuku i'm so sorry I didn't mean to but i just got caught up in the moment I'll just leave." she said picking up her stuff and running out the bar, leaving Izuku there frozen. Sad but frozen.

"SHE STILL HAS MY HOODIE."

Saiko ran all the way back to Seiai luckily she was getting her books delivered.

"I'm an idiot why did I do that." she said as she burst into the dorm getting looks from everyone.

"How'd the date with the shrub go Sai?" asked Mitsuha really curious.

"Good but Bad." she replied while speed walking into her room locking the door. She jumped onto her bed quietly sobbing.

"Stupid stupid stupid." she said while wiping the tears off onto the hoodie....

She looked to see what she was wearing.

"No no no" she said in disbelief. She soon collapsed into a slumber after that.

As Izuku jogged back to the dorm he ran into Yaoyorozu

"Greeting Midoriya enjoy your time at the mall?"

"H-hey Yaoyorozu" Izuku stuttered never really interacting with her before.

"It was okay, sorry I have to get running."

"Okay I'll see you later," she told him as he ran off to the dorms.

Inside the dorms he was going to his room to call Saiko but then got a phone call from All Might. After discussing stuff about work studies he soon realised how tired he was a fell asleep forgetting about Saiko....

As weeks passed neither had made contact with each other for a while. Izuku was pondering why when he was walking the streets with his supervisor Mirio Togata also known as Lemillion. When a little girl bumped into him. When he saw her hair he was instantly reminded of Saiko's long beautiful locks...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is Wrapped. Next issue is mostly gonna be from Saiko due to we know what happens next. Its starting with the End of the raid. The fight that was streamed by the news Izuku & Eri vs Overhaul.

Next Chapter One will confess to the other. it might also come sooner coz i've had this idea for a while.