Unexplained Feelings

As Saiko dragged herself feet 1st out of bed towards her personal bathroom she began replaying yesterday's events in her mind.

"So I met Izuku after I failed the exam, And miraculously fell in love with him." she mumbled to herself fixing her bed hair.

As She trotted downstairs she noticed everything was more...green, When she wandered around the common room to the TV she saw what was playing she knew immediately someone overheard her last night. On the TV was Midoriya's fight with Todoroki from the sports festival, When laughter could be heard from behind the speechless Saiko.

"Hey Saiko heard you liked broccoli boy so I thought I'd whip something up for you." the greyish white haired girl told her

"Very funny Mitsuha." told her classmate with her eyes slightly twitching.

As the week passed quickly for Saiko, things weren't going great for Midoriya. Bakugo had confronted him about his quirk the other once he got back from Seiai, he got an eye opener for how close he was to being the number one thanks to none other than Mirio Togata & The other members of The Big Three. After the rough sparring match Uraraka came up to Deku while he was filling his drink bottle

"H-Hey there Deku." She greeted the boy.

"Oh Hey there Uraraka, what are you doing here?" he asked her.

"W-well are you doing anything this Saturday, I needed to go pick up some new clothes at the Kiyashi shopping mall."

"Oh sorry Uraraka I already have plans with someone that day." He explained to her trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Oh...Okay..." she said as she walked away slowly trying to guilt trip him.

The rest of the week went by normally for Izuku as he went to bed thinking.

"Was it right for me to deny Uraraka like that.. I mean I know I already made plans with Saiko at the mall, but something made me think I want to be alone with Saiko." he pondered this for a while before going to sleep since tomorrow was the day he gets to see her again.

When Midoriya walked out of the elevator out to their common room hoping to make a beeline straight for the station. That was until Kirishima stopped him.

"Hey there, Midoriya where you running off to. Me & the guys were about to go off to Kiyashi ward. Wanna come?" He asked the confused boy.

"A-actually I was heading there myself to meet a friend." He told his spiky haired friend.

"Oh rad i'll get everyone & we can head out" Kirishima called while going upstairs.

When he got back Izuku saw that he had brought Sero, Kaminari & Ashido.

"Hey there Midoriya heard you were coming with us."

"H-hey Kaminari just for the train ride, I'm already meeting someone there."

For a brief second Ashido's eyes widened.

"*Maybe he changed his mind about going out with Ochako.*"

"Alright guys let's head out." called Kirishima

The train ride was pretty uneventful for the most part other than Kaminari & Ashido trying to bribe him to let them "borrow" his notes. When the train stop & they stepped foot into the mall they parted ways, but not before Mina did said something strange.

"Have fun on your date with Ochako Midoriya!" She called out.

That got her a strange look from everyone. But Izuku took it as a mistake.

Saiko had been waiting at the Fountain for 30 minutes... nope she came an hour early. She had came prepared in a knee length white dress & comfortable walking shoes. She finished an hour early so she decided to wait at the mall. Was it worth the wait? Most definitely when she saw the slightly taller boy searching for the fountain she felt her face growing slightly warmer. Izuku was wearing a grey shirt with the word T-Shirt on it, in short with a dark green baggy hoodie along with his trademark red sneakers.

When he finally spotted her he walked over to her. Was he nervous yes.

"H-hey there Saiko." he said being the stuttering mess he was around girls to which Saiko quietly giggled at

"Good afternoon Izuku. Ready for this date?" she questioned but soon realized what she asked. Both quickly turning bright red, more so Izuku than Saiko.

She quickly cleared her throat & said

"Well shall we go get some food?"

"Y-yea" he replied still malfunctioning from her previous question.

As they were sitting in the food court they got to talking about stuff, one of which was Izuku learning about Work Studies. While they were talking someone was on one of the balconies looking down on them. 

"Stupid witch, who the hell is she thinking that she can have my Deku."

She said while gripping the handrails tightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok good news I worked out a semi-decent schedule. 2 chapters every 2nd week. I'm going to try push out the next one tonight.

But I just got an Xbox & been busy with work. 

So hopefully i'll see you guys later.

Other notes 

Who was it on the balcony 

When & who is going to confess 1st.