Busted

Saiko was having a strange day. She woke up in her bed although not remembering how she got there, also

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!" She shouted. She then got up and saw them on the floor. Suddenly she had a pit in her stomach.

"D-did w-we...." She looked on her table and there was a note.

Hope you had fun with "Your" man last night... It's the last you'll ever get to have with him...

She fell to the ground. She wanted to cry, But she didn't, so she put some clothes on. Then went downstairs.

"Yaoyorozu have you seen Izuku anywhere?" she asked one of her few friends.

"I think he might be out at the moment." She told her "Training maybe"

She waited by the outside for him since for all she know he could be anywhere on campus.

"I need to figure this out." She sat down on a bench and looked at the note. "Hmm..." Then there were footsteps behind her.

"What we reading Saiko?" Izuku asked her the jump on her.

"Hmm of morning Izu. I woke up with a note on my table. Someone in class is threatening to steal you from me..." She told him looking down. He hugged her.

"Now that you mention it. When I woke up there was a puddle of really watered down milk by my door..." He said looking at the sky.

Saiko had an idea.

"Hey Izu you know who's handwriting it is?" She asked handing him the note.

"Hmmm well its definitely a girl since they are after me. God knows why they'd want me out of all the boys." He told her. He looked at her before being hugged.

"You are amazing Izu. I love everything about you." She told him.

"Thanks Sai." He said hugging back tight

After hugging he told her what he knew.

"Well I know this isn't Yaoyoruzu's or Uraraka's, I've studied with those two a lot."

"Hmm." Saiko ran inside and ran out with Momo following.

"Whats this about Intelli?" asked a confused Momo.

"I got a threatening note on my table. You said you have frequent study groups yesterday." Saiko told "So I thought you might have a basic idea of whos its is."

Momo nodded along and read the note.

"The writing isn't all right. That cuts out Jiro and Tsuyu.... That leaves.

"Ashido and Hagakure." Izuku cut in.

If we add this to the mysterious milk spillage it could give us an answer.

"M-Milk?" Momo asked looking at Izuku. "We ra-"

"Shhh he doesn't need to know" Saiko whispered.

"H-huh i-it wasn- Oh... OH" Izuku said before fainting due to his brain overheating from the truth.

"The only one that could pull that off would be..." Momo started.

"Hagakure." Saiko finished.

"What are you going to do." Momo turned to her.

"I don't know." Saiko said returning to her seat.

"I need support." She gestured to Izuku the muscles gone... and I don't want to drag you into this." She turned to Momo.

"Well you already have. How about we get Shoji & Jiro?"

"Extra muscle & tracking... Sounds good, I'll get Shoji." She said running off Momo nodded going in the common room.