Family

Meanwhile Saiko was frozen down the hall having a panic attack.

"D-did he take to to his home" Saiko internally screamed. She started feeling her pockets for her phone and started texting him

: IZUKU WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO YOUR HOME IDIOT

Izuku's phone pinged & he grinned.

"I'll be back" he told his mother & opened the door to see Saiko right behind it crouched over trying to eavesdrop. She started too light up red and slowly turn around clutching her phone to her chest. They stood there for a second just looking at each other before Izuku broke the silence laughing.

"Wanna come out Sai?" He asked quietly. All she did was meekly nod. Izuku grabbed her hand with Saiko trying to hide behind him, too embarrassed to look Inko in the eyes, Until Izuku gave her a little push forward.

Saiko cleared her throat "H-Hi ummm. My name is Saiko Intelli and I-I'm Izuku's G-Girlfri-" Inko cut her off by bursting into tears. Saiko looked at Izuku and whispered "I-Is she always like this?"

Izuku nodded. "She passed out during the sports festival from lack of hydration."

"I- Wow..." was all Saiko could get.

After Inko calmed down "Want some dinner I made Katsudon?" Saiko was expecting to be attacked with questions.

"Don't you want to ask questions?" Saiko asked. Inko shook her head

"Eventually. I'm just glad Izuku has someone to make him happy. He hasn't had it easy." Inko said dishing up the meal.

"So what interests you in Izuku?" Inko asked after Izuku was gone having a shower.

"He. He helped me, I just failed the licensing exam and thought all my friends would hate me. So I was sitting there thinking what I was going to do. Izuku comes along. He sits with me and tells me to just be honest. Then I thought I wanted to be like him before he left and we exchanged numbers. I-I may or may not have kissed him accidently on our first date. But after that raid against the Yakuza I ran to the hospital and checked up on him and then I asked and here we are." she said, finishing the story.

"Say your father wouldn't be Yanzo Intelli would he?" Inko asked Saiko stiffened at her fathers name.

"Y-yes why?" She looked down.

"I'm his company's lawyer. Personally I don't like the guy. Reminds me of Endeavour." Inko said.

"I haven't seen him since I started my Hero Training... I usually stay with my Mother and Grandparents, She works at the hospital as a nurse" She said. "She's always cheering me up." Saiko said, slightly tearing up.

"I have an idea. Would you like to see some old picture albums?" Inko asked, smiling at her. Saiko nodded quickly

That night Inko and Saiko made memories and were like a true family like Saiko had always wanted. They laughed all through the night

She was sad when she had to go.

"Saiko come visit whenever you like. You're part of this family now whether you like it or not." Inko said hugging the girl. Saiko just started crying. "Thank you.... Thank you..." Izuku stood to the side and hugged both.

The trip too U.A. was uneventful. Saiko ended up falling asleep on Izuku's shoulder on the train.