Six Months

*BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP*

"Ughh Izu~~" Moaned Saiko "Turn off your alarm"

*Click*

Izuku turned off his alarm and got ready to head out for his morning run and walked out to the training ground that were temporarily set up for stamina and endurance training for the young heroes.

"Ugh training this quirk isn't getting much easier is it, now being able to take up to 40% and Black whip can manifest a tentacle a few meters in length which would be valid for close range takedowns a directional maneuvering..." he rambled

"Also goo use when you don't have a foot hold or can't go through a small gap.." came a familiar voice and cold bottle of water

"Mm good ideas thank Sai" Izuku said, taking the bottle from the oddly tan hands. Izuku turned around and saw Melissa, an old short lived crush although he kept contact with her. "Who's Saiko?" She asked, staring at him curiously. "Oh Saiko, you'll meet her later, she's my girlfriend. Well, it's almost been half a year since then but she's great. You'll get along I think." Izuku told her

They kept talking for a while until Izuku had to run home, "So that good for nothing snob is his Girlfriend I'll never forgive her for ruining my chance to win in that invention competition. I love Izuku but he loves her. I can try and be happy but its hard especially after she gave my invention such a low score due to "not good for a majority of quirks.

Izuku returned home to see Saiko over a stove making some pancakes for the couple to share before going to the beach. He crept over to her and hugged her waist slowly becoming used to physical contact. She giggled as she felt his breath tickle her skin and finished dishing the pancakes up and turned round to plant a kiss on his lips he then picked her up and carried her to the table in the other room whilst carrying the pancakes. They sat down and every now and again spoke about something, Also Saiko catching her dear love off guard by feeding him some pancakes. Saiko then picked up a bag and headed out to the beach early since the girls were leaving early, Izuku stayed and cleaned up before going too down at the beach the boys were having fun with water sports picking up the unfinished race they had two terms ago with Izuku coming out the winner due to Todoroki encasing Bakugou on ice on entry into the water. Denki and Kirishima were setting up a volleyball net with the former trapped in the net rolling around being laughed at, when all of a sudden the girls arrived Ashido ran over to Kirishima, Asui went over to Tokoyami, Shoji was on call with somebody, Ochako who hadn't talked to Izuku much since him and Saiko got together snuck over to Iida. Leaving Kyoka and Momo with the former not wanting to go to the beach until later and Momo opting to keep her company. With Saiko the only one not present, Izuku asked Mina if she had seen her. Ashido replied with "She was in the changing room." Izuku a little worried made his way over when all of a sudden he was pulled behind a palm tree into a kiss which he kissed back knowing the lips of his loved one. Immediately after the kiss Saiko's hand clamped over his mouth and signalled him to listen, Inside the changing room came a sing-song voice, "Today's the day I get My Hero back and ruin the rude bitches life, taking two birds with one stone." Izuku knows this voice as well as Melissa. Izuku led Saiko far away. "Another one?" Saiko asked sarcastically "Hey in my defense she was the one flirting last time I was here and two I saved her multiple times." They groaned simultaneously. Izuku whispered "Look I'll handle this, just go hide for a minute. Izuku stood outside the room and when Melissa emerged she was surprised to see him standing there. "Hey Izu what ya doin just standing there lets go have some fun!~" Izuku shook his head. "Melissa I heard everything." Melissa paled "So it seems. Do you hate me?" Izuku shook his head. "You'll always be a dear friend, I knew what it was like to be in your position so I could relate plenty. But I helped Saiko out of a dark spot." Melissa started tearing up and sat like a ball "I just. Thought I could have you. You're my hero."

Saiko, hearing this, learned more. She stayed silent hearing only whimpers. Izuku let her calm down then took her somewhere to think things over. As he walked away he heard Melissa call out to him "THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'VE GIVEN UP!" Izuku picked Saiko up and the two went on a nice secluded walk on the beach with Izuku's surprise down the road he'd asked Jirou to prepare due to her owing him for advice about note taking and at the beach a nice table prepared with two dishes ready. A nice peaceful dinner for two before they left the training began.

"Izuku.. Is there a reason for this?" Saiko asked unsure why they were having a starlit dinner. "Aren't I allowed to treat my lovely future wife. "Hmm Izuku.."

Izuku sweat dropped "Six month anniversary..." Saiko knew it was this and was saving a once in a lifetime treat for tonight being grateful for the shared room. On the way home Izuku carried his Princess on his back and placed her down once inside. Izuku whilst showering thought he heard the door open but it saw nothing once he'd turned. After drying off Izuku went to bed. But After Saiko came out of the She jumped onto the bed (Slight NSFW) "You know Izuku~ I need a more, permanent way to make You, Mine~" Izuku looked over and saw Saiko with her bathrobe slowly slipping off revealing her busty chest in white lingerie as well as her pale thighs and wrapped around her waist a racy pair of panties in white with a green love heart around them. "S-S-Saiko W-Wha-" Izuku going back to his stuttering days witnessing something only he would ever see was in utter disarray. "I got to thinking. We're a little young for engagement and marriage. I'd like to wait till we graduate for that... So that doesn't leave much for making sure you only look at me. So here we are~" Saiko said shyly. After that night Izuku knew where he stood in bed was completely different. Izuku's night was only just getting started...

THIS CHAPTER IS THE 2ND LAST CHAPTER BEFORE TIMESKIP / GRADUATION / FINAL BATTLE NEXT ONE ISN'T ON THESE GUYS THIS STORY AFTER 2 YEARS WILL BE NEARING A CLOSE POSSIBLY. LOVE YOU GUYS AND ODDS ARE I WILL REWRITE / RE BOOT THIS TO AN AU VERSION IT'S ALSO 3AM LMAO plz don't judge my writing this late

P.S. Go Read Blue Box its a really pretty story as well as the one shot. :D