Saiko Intelli Origins

"I think. I'll call her Saiko." whispered a woman in a hospital looking down at her newborn daughter.

A toddler with white-lavender hair was was sitting on the couch watching tv sipping tea. Her parents were arguing in the background. When all of a sudden she saw a golden glow around her and understood what her parents were talking about where to put their shares. When she stood and walked over stood up on a chair & looked at the sheets of paper and pointed to a company that was doing average.

"I've made a prediction that within the next few weeks that the sales of this company will increase by triple." She said smiling looking at her parents.

Her Mother looked at her curiously. While her father, Said it was outrageous. But they put some of their shares in said company & low and behold the company sold triple the amount then their usual. Her Mother took her to the quirk doctor and got told about her quirk. Gaining intelligence by drinking tea. Her Father thought of this as a gift from the heavens for all his hard work in the past. From here the Intelli family rose into being one of the wealthiest families in Japan. But Saiko, She was kept in their house Twenty-Four Seven being homeschooled & everything handed to her on a silver platter. The 1st time she got to go outside was when Her Mother snuck her out to see fireworks at night... Not long after that Her parents got a divorce. With her Father winning custody of her.

When Saiko was of age to pick a high school her father told her she was going to a business she rebelled and told him.

"I've been doing it all my life. What do I have to gain. Instead I want to help people not scam people."

What did he do in response? He slapped her. Telling her that being a Hero won't get her anywhere in life.

So she decided to apply for Seiai Academy an all girls business & heroics school. Continuing to act like the girl that was a tier above everyone else. It was like that for a year at that school. Getting top grades, order round your friends, have no regrets, repeat.

Then when she failed her 1st round in the license exam she met her emerald night. That's when everyone chipped in and told them their experiences with the hero Deku.

With that Saiko ended her tale trying to keep their relationship under wraps at least for a while."

"Wow Midoribro is so manly looking out for you Intelli!" Kirishima shouted.

And with that comment everyone started giving her compliments. After about 10 minutes of chatter with her the others started saying goodnight & went upstairs to sleep. Saiko dragged herself upstairs, looking at Izuku's door. She decided to go say goodnight, she wandered over and knocked on his door. 

"Oh Saiko going to sleep?" he asked. all he got as a response was her falling into his arms. So he thought. "*I can do two things. take her to her room which is probably locked or let her use my bed.*" 

While thinking about that last bit he started turning bright red. So he picked her up and placed her nicely on his bed & shut the door unbeknown to him he was seen by not just one class mate but two spotted him and one of them darted back upstairs back to her room. The other was currently out on his balcony placing cheese....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im back. back again. 

This was a shorter chapter for I guess some big things in the next chapter. Now we know that the French boi is outside but what about the other person. Saiko's mother is maybe going to be a good friend with another white haired mother.... and the father with a certain hot headed pro.