Chapter 27: A Fun Game of Basketball

"I grew up around basketball

"I grew up around basketball. I know how to play. So, how about we make it interesting?"

"I'm listening." Chase states while pulling his shirt off.

I just give him a look because right now his upper half is on full display and I'm fighting the urge to look.

"What? Why'd you stop talking? Am I distracting?" He ask with a knowing look on his face.

I would never admit he's distracting but he is.

"Not at all. In fact I'm seen better."

"Really because I'm pretty sure nobody looks better." He states with a smirk.

"Back to what I was saying. We are going to make this interesting. Every time I make a basket you can ask me a question and I'll do the same. So, what do want if you win?"

"I want to take you on a date." He doesn't ask. He tells me and I find that highly attractive. "What do you want?"

"I want a practice jersey." I watch as his lips curl up into a smile.

"I would love to see you in mine. So do you want mine or should I give you one of the freshman's. I mean you didn't ask for a certain one." I see what his playing at.

"If you want me to beg. I don't do that. I only beg in certain situations. Preferably ones in the bedroom. So, I won't beg. But if you want me to ask I will, only once though. Listen carefully. I want your practice jersey, Chase. The one that says Jackson on the back.  I want it."

"You didn't ask." He tells me.

"I forgot to mention, I don't ask. I just tell you want I want and I want your jersey. So shall we begin?"

"You first." He says as he passes the ball to me.

I'm not going to make this easy on him. I'm going to show him what I've got. So I start half court. I aim for the net and shoot.

"So Chase out of all the roomies who's your least favorite?"

"Ethan." He says but i motion for him to continue. "He's in love. He's never around and when he is. She's all he talks about."

"That's every girl dream." I tell him. "We want to be talked about to the boys in a good way. It's motivating. Knowing you're so special that someone has time out of their day to talk about you and how in love with you they are to their friends."

He doesn't even look and still makes the basket. "So, same question for you least favorite roommate?"

"Loren. She's obsessed with Hayden. She just can't see what a player he is. Also when we're at parties, which is very rare. She's always getting wasted and I'm stuck babysitting. It sucks, because sometimes I need to let loose."

"You're not babysitting now."

"I've seen the way Hayden looks at her. He's perfectly capable of babysitting tonight while I kick your ass in basketball."