🍦- six

"jaemin hyung you broke my choker." jisung said letting the thing dropped on the table and he placed his lunch tray on after.

"my hands are a better set of choker than these ugly necklaces." jaemin said.

"did you piss him off or something?" jeno said after gulping his food down.

"isn't it obvious?" haechan rolled his eyes.

"how about you stay silent while i'm doing my job." jeno said as he took haechan's spoon and took the food to haechan's mouth then left the spoon there. he turned back to jisung and asked.

"what did you do to him?"

"i caught him making out with his new boyfriend in a weird way twice and i kinda interrupted both times so he's mad."

"who's making out with who? park jisung watch your words before i break your neck after this choker." jaemin put his chopsticks down as he looked at jisung.

"jisung what's his name?" haechan asked in excitement.

"re-"

"hey guys." chenle came with renjun to table and the older froze. he saw someone very familiar to him. too familiar that he noticed him at the first sigh. he was looking away avoiding eyes contact with the person and flinched after he heard the voice.

"hi lele and... renjun."

he turned his face to the voice and their eyes met.

"lee haechan." he mumbled.

"oh you know each other already?" chenle asked.

"he's my ex." haechan smiled at chenle then at renjun.

"YOUR WHAT?" jisung shouted. everyone else was shocked as well.

"are you deaf or?" haechan rolled his eyes and jisung and continued .

"it's okay renjun. sit down with us." haechan smiled at renjun once again assuring him that it's fine.

the lunch went great and they actually talked to each a lot. renjun became less awkward with haechan because the younger tried to create conversation with him and it somehow made renjun feel so comfortable. no one would know they were ex-boyfriends if they didn't tell them. and now jeno and jaemin were the only ones staying quiet.

———

"jaemin what are you doing?"

"switching the channel. can't you see?" jaemin said as he sat down on the couch next to renjun with the remote control in his hand.

"i was watching." renjun shouted.

"wrong. you were eating."

renjun placed the popcorn bowl on the table and turned to jaemin. he saw the romote on jaemin's laps and tried to steal it back but jaemin was faster, so renjun sat back with his arms crossed.

"what is wrong with you? you've been pissing me of for a whole week straight now. at least let me have my weekend."

jaemin took the popcorn bowl from the table and ate the popcorn inside ignoring renjun's words.

"that's my popcorn." renjun toon the bowl from jaemin.

"lunch is almost ready now. save the space in your stomach. i'm just helping you finish this." he took the bowl back.

"you forced me na jaemin."

jaemin recognized the tone in renjun's voice, so he turned to the older slowly, actually praying for his life. he saw renjun's hand approaching him, so he mumbled something and tried to escape.

"oh god."

renjun reached jaemin's hair before jaemin could escape and pull him back on the couch.

-

maid: ma'am... i think they're at it again. it's the third time now that i witnessed it just this week alone.

the maid said to her phone while looking at the two from the kitchen.

: come outside.

-

"let go of my hair." jaemin screamed.

"give me the remote control." renjun said and pulled jaemin's hair harder.

"aRGHHH i told you i don't know where it went."

renjun pulled jaemin harder until jaemin gave up his strength and fell into the couch. renjun took the chance and hover above the younger not letting of the hair.

"give it back to me or i'll pull all of your stinky hair out."

jaemin didn't say anything. he used his old method and pulled renjun's hands away by grabbing his wrists to the side making renjun lost his control and fell onto the younger... lips on lips.

silence.

no one was moving or tried to say anything. they just, froze. looking into the other's eyes, renjun felt his heart beaten faster and faster but jaemin couldn't notice that because he could only heard his  own heartbeats that was racing up as well.

"jesus christ."

- 🍦 -