🍧 - eight

walking to the cafeteria with his best friend, jeno, jaemin asked.

"hey can i ask you something?"

"just ask like you always do. why are you suddenly being so polite." jeno said shooking his head.

"that day you said you met a cute guy... was it renjun?" that question made jeno stopped and formed a thin line on his lips.

"what if i say yes? no wayyy are you jealous?" jeno said in a teasing tone while putting his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"the fuck? no. i'm just curious." jaemin snapped jeno's arm away and continued walking.

"it was renjun but don't worry he's all yours." jeno teased jaemin and continued.

"oh right. i heard beomgyu just came back from the US, right?"

"beomgyu?"

"your almost-boyfriend, beomgyu. to be honest though, i sometimes forgot he exists and i bet the other completely forgot about it as well." jeno said slapping the other's shoulder.

"oh yeah right. he came back." jaemin chuckled.

———

- imessage -

beomgyu

jaemin:
hey
i heard you came back
why didn't you tell me?

jaemin put phone back into his pocket and started focusing on the professor. after a minute, his phone vibrated and he took a look at it.

beomgyu:
oh yeah
came back last night
i was tired and forgot to text u
by the way, can we meet in the
dance practice room like how we used to?

jaemin:
sure. i'll be waiting.

jaemin felt excited and sad at the same time. he was excited because he got to meet the person he likes again after one year but he was sad that he had to knew that from jeno who was not even close to beomgyu at all.

———

"ugh those minions i swear to god. now where is na jaemin?" renjun asked and haechan smirked.

"why don't you call him and ask? aren't you guys roommates? roommates as in sharing one bedroom?"

"i will break your neck if you don't stop bringing that up. i already told you how we ended up like that.

oh look jeno's coming." renjun smirked and haechan hissed at him before turning to smile at jeno.

"hey where are you going?"

"i'm going to the parking lots." jeno answered.

"can i have a ride?" haechan asked confidently because he knew jeno wouldn't resist.

"okay but you need to pay me before you getting off." jeno smiled evilly.

"i thought we're friends."

"we are? oh and i didn't say how i wanted you to pay me though."

haechan blushed but he still trued to look confident.

"cut it damn. jeno do you know where jaemin is? it's getting dark. i need to go home and finish these assignments." renjun spoke.

"oh. jaemin went to meet his boyfriend. he'll be back soon i guess."

"boyfriend? he never said he had one." renjun formed a confused face.

"not exactly a boyfriend but they definitely had something together. his name is beomgyu. he went to the US for one year and came back today. their relationship isn't stable because it's just them talking on the phone most of the time." jeno explained.

"yeah so don't lose hope. we don't claim him. we claim you." haechan said to renjun while smirking.

"oh shut up." renjun said to haechan and looked at jeno.

"by the way, do you know where he's at right now?"

"oh yeah." jeno replied.

———

jaemin was sitting on a chair in the dance practice room he used to meet up with beomgyu before they confessed they like each other. the room was dark, he couldn't even see his own hands but that is how they used to meet. dark and cold.

after hearing the sound of the doorknob, jaemin stood up and went to the door grabbing his person's hand and pinned him to the wall. he immediately smashed his lips on the other's and kissed him passionately not letting him speak. he felt new like it was their first time kissing. the lips felt soft and sweet... like what? oh yeah! like strawberry flavored candies. the person was not kissing him back but kept on moving. jaemin the bit the guy's lower lip really hard and that made him whimpered through the kiss.

the person pushed him away and ran out of the room in a blink. jaemin couldn't process anything.

"weird. why is he acting like this? and why do i feel like he... got shorter?"

jaemin shook his own head and went out of the room as well. he looked through the hallway and the person who he thought was his boyfriend was already gone.

- 🍧 -