🍫 - twenty four

"good morning jinny. come eat breakfast." renjun said as he saw jinny walking downstairs.

the girl was a little bit hesitating since it's the first she's seen renjun being nice to her and knew exactly why. she didn't know how to feel at the moment. maybe jaemin told him. maybe he just pity her because of her story. everything was a mess in her head.

"jinny?" the older called her name once again and grabbed her attention back to him.

jinny took a quick deep breath and walked to the dinning table. before she sat down to enjoy her breakfast, she sighed stared at renjun making the older froze.

"are you okay?" renjun asked.

"i'm... i'm s-"

"babe have you seen my power bank? i forgot to charge my phone last ni-" jaemin stopped on his track as soon as he saw jinny and renjun looking at him.

"umm hi? jinny you're up early." the younger man chuckled.

"so you guys weren't just friends. i see how it is." jinny said while nodding slowly with a smirk.

"it's in my room. go get it yourself." renjun answered to jaemin's question and pushed the younger upstairs before turning back to jinny smiling awkwardly.

"you weren't supposed to find out this but anyways where were we?" the older asked.

"oh umm. i just wanna say i'm sorry. i want to apologize for acting so rude to you before. i just didn't want to leave my dad."

renjun walked to her and held both of her hands.

"it's okay. i should be the one apologizing. i made you feel so uncomfortable and unwelcome living here."

"i was rude to you in the first place so that's fair."

renjun chuckled and nodded.

"go eat breakfast. jaemin will come down soon. he was so excited to go to your graduation ceremony."

"oh he's really going?" the girl asked while looking down.

"why? it's his sister's big day. of course he wanna go." renjun spoke while sitting down and jinny followed. he couldn't hide the smile on her face after hearing that.

not long after, jaemin came to the kitchen while fixing his tie then joined them at the dinning table. renjun furrowed his eyebrows and turned the his boyfriend who just took a sit next to him. he grabbed the younger's collar and pulled him closer. jaemin was a little shocked while jinny paused and stared at them.

"who taught you how to wear a tie? this is so ugly." the older said trying to fix jaemin's tie. the black haired formed a smile on his lips and leaned closer until renjun flicked on his forehead before whispering.

"what are you doing? jinny is here."

they both turned to jinny and saw her started at them with a disgusted look.

"imma go have my breakfast in front of the TV now. i'd rather watch people kissing in drama than this." she said that and walked to the living room with her plate.

renjun hit the younger's shoulder.

"you scared her away."

jaemin chuckled and gave a peck on renjun's lips.

"at least i get my morning kiss now."

"you're so childish."

———

"what do you wanna do after this?" jaemin said while buckling the seatbelt.

the graduation ceremony was finished and they were already about to head back.

"i don't know but thank you. thanks for coming." jinny said with a soft voice.

"it's no problem. like i said, we somehow share the same blood. that means you're also a sister to me. i'm sorry for not being like this sooner."

"it's okay. it's none of our fault." jinny said and jaemin chuckled before asking.

"so my question earlier?"

"let's go pick renjun up from home and go to eat ice cream together. i've been craving for it since last week."

"sounds like a plan."

———

"what is this?" jaemin said looking at the ice cream bowl in front of him in disgust. jinny looked at renjun who was sitting beside jaemin, in confusion.

"renjun, your boyfriend doesn't know what ice cream look like?" the girl asked.

"first of all, it's renjun oppa for you. second of all, jaemin doesn't eat strawberry flavored things." the oldest explained.

jinny turned to jaemin and sighed.

"you look good, have good fashion and all, but you really have no taste in this one." jinny said and started eating the ice cream.

renjun chuckled at jinny's statement and started eating as well while the younger just sat there in disbelief.

"let's take a picture together." renjun suggested. he took his phone out of his pocket, searching for the camera app. jaemin looked at the older and noticed something.

"babe." he called out softly.

renjun hummed in response as he turned to the younger cluelessly. jaemin cupped his face and gave him a peck on the lips. renjun widened his eyes and glanced at jinny who sat there forzen in place then hit the younger's thigh.

"what are you doing?" renjun shouted in silence.

"you got ice cream on your mouth earlier."

"i thought you hate this ice cream?" jinny asked while forming a disgusted face.

"it's the renjun lips i'm enjoying not the ice cream." jaemin answered and jinny faked throwing up making the oldest laughing out loud.

- 🍫 -