🍦 - seventeen

"did you sleep well?"

the voice was heard as soon as renjun stretched his body and opened his eyes. he was greeted by a half naked man looking at him with a smile on his face. renjun smiled back at him and nodded.

"what time is it?" the shorter sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"it's seven. we still have time before school." jaemin said hugging renjun from behind and rested his chin on the older's shoulder.

"seven? my class starts at eight. i have to go get ready now." renjun removed jaemin's arms from him and got up taking all of the blanket to cover his naked body while walking to the door.

"you forgot something." jaemin said.

renjun looked around trying to figure out what it is. his mouth formed into an o shape. he walked back to the bed and picked up his clothes next to it on the floor. he smiled at jaemin once and walked away again.

"not that." jaemin said and pouted then tapped his lips two time making renjun chuckled in realization.

the older walked to jaemin to give a peck on the lips but he was suddenly pulled down by the waist and lips connected again. he went with it and kissed back. he whined through the kiss half a minute after wanting to stop so jaemin broke the kiss.

"you're a snitch." he said that and ran out to his own room.

———

jaemin's eyes were fixed on the road while renjun was looking at his phone chuckling.

"what are you laughing at?" jaemin asked, eyes still on the road.

"chenle sent a meme of daegal." renjun replied while still laughing.

"so, how do you wanna tell them?" jaemin asked out of nowhere and renjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"tell who? about what?"

"tell our friends, about us." jaemin replied and suddenly got flashbacks to when he asked jaemin to be his boyfriend, making him blush.

"oh umm just let them find out i guess? i don't know. i mean they already see how obvious we are even before we got together. i'm sure they won't be surprised." he said making jaemin laugh.

"okay then... how about mom?"

renjun widened his eyes as he got another flashback.

"about that. the day before yesterday morning, i answered your mom's call on your phone thinking it was mine and she kinda guessed that we slept together..." renjun lower his voice at the last part.

"listen i didn't know it was your phone. i wasn't completely awake and i thought i was in my own room." renjun quickly explained making jaemin chuckled.

"you don't have to explain it. it's fine. i'm sure she's happier than ever. i bet it's been her plan with your mom for a long time already. you don't have to worry baby."

"i still can't believe i really ended up with you though." renjun said shaking his head.

"say that again i dare you."

"the signal here is so bad. what did you say?" renjun said trying to defend himself.

"you should really stop picking up jisung's jokes. they're sucks."

"i caught you laughing at it once. stop being so cool mister."

———

they got off the car as they reached the school parking lots and heard familiar voices whispering from the other side of the car next to them. jaemin noticed the car and went closer with renjun next to him.

"wait how do we tell them?"

"just walk inside hand in hand and let them find out."

"i'm kinda nervous."

"it's okay baby. don't be."

"uh hum." jaemin cleared his throats making the two men that were whispering froze and slowly turned to them.

"hey guys. what a coincidence." haechan said waving his hand at the two while the man next to him just sighed and looked away.

"i see you succeeded in asking your crush out jeno lee." jaemin spoke with his arms crossed.

"yeah." jeno said rolling his eyes and jaemin.

"took you long enough." renjun said.

"wait you knew? you knew he likes me? how? who told you that? why did you lie to me and said you don't know?" haechan asked.

"uh-" renjun froze not knowing what to answer.

"his boyfriend told him about it and he promised his boyfriend not to tell you, because he wanted to respect jeno's dumb ass decision." jaemin said out of nowhere. jeno furrowed his eyebrows at what jaemin's said and spoke.

"wai- how did his boyfriend know- ... oHHHH."

jaemin smiled taking renjun's hand and interlocked their fingers.

"shall we go baby?"

renjun nodded and they walked away leaving the other two stood there with their mouths opened.

- 🍦 -