🧁 - twelve

"have a safe flight mom." renjun said hugging his mom.

"can we be like them for once?" jaemin's mom said rolling her eyes.

"aigooo have a safe flight mama the love of my life muah." jaemin said that and hugged his mom.

"i suddenly wanna throw up." the younger's mom said and made the others laugh.

"i still cannot believe that we have to witness you two making out with each other in the same position, on the first and the last day of staying here." renjun's mom said while shaking head.

"mom can you not bring that up?"

"i guess we really do have to expect a wedding announcement from them the next time we come here."

"mrs.na!!!"

"call me mama from now on." jaemin's mom pinching renjun's cheeks.

"are you guys sure you don't us to send you to the airport?" jaemin asked.

"yeah. my secretary is waiting there. you really don't need to. you should go eat and rest... or continue what you were doing."

"okay saying goodbye time is up now. please kindly leave." jaemin said jokingly to his mom and she laughed.

"you ungrateful child. we're going now bye. bye renjunnie."

jaemin closed the door after saying goodbye to their moms and sighed. renjun looked at jaemin once and walked to the kitchen to prepare the dinner their mothers left for them.

"come and eat."

"but i'm really not hungry." jaemin said.

"okay then." renjun sat down and started eating by himself.

jaemin sat down across the table and put his arms on the table with his chin on them staring at the the boy who was just peacefully eating.

"what are you doing?" renjun asked staring back at the younger.

"has anyone ever tell you that your lips taste good?"

renjun started coughing. he quickly grabbed the glass of the water next to him and chucked down all the water inside.

"fuck you i almost die." renjun said and continued eating.

"you can do that later but please don't die."

again, it made renjun choked on his food and started coughing. he looked at jaemin with fire in his eyes while the other was just smiling at him.

"go to your room jaemin. i might really die if you stay here for one more minute." renjun stood up and dragged jaemin out of the chair then pushed him to the stairs with jaemin just laughing at his actions.

———

"jaemin!"

renjun shouted knocking on jaemin's door in the morning because it was almost time to go to scool but the younger was nowhere to be seen.

he couldn't wait anymore and decided to open the door then got inside by himself. he didn't see anyone there but then the bathroom door was opened and the boy came out of it with his hair wet and a towel covered on this lower part of the body. renjun widened his eyes.

"wow that's hot."

"oh?" jaemin smirked with one of his eyebrows up. renjun realized what he said and covered his mouth.

"shit! did i say that out loud?" renjun asked in a panic face making jaemin laughed.

"loud. and clear."

"oh my god." the older quickly and out of the room then he came back.

"hurry up. we're almost late." he said that and ran away again leaving the half naked man laughing at his actions.

- 🧁 -