🍮 - end?

"babe. i'm home." jaemin said walking into the house. there was no response except the sound of someone humming to candy by baekhyun. he followed the sound and found renjun with his headphones on, washing the dishes while letting his body sway.

jaemin smiled at the view. he took off his suit jacket and place it on the dining table before heading towards renjun. he couldn't help but to interrupt the older's dance by wrapping his arms around the his waist, and placed his chin on his shoulder.

it did scared renjun for a bit but he already got used to it. he took off his headphones and asked.

"when did you come back?"

"a minute ago." jaemin closed his eyes, still hugging the older.

"are you hungry? i haven't cooked anything yet. i was busy painting all day." renjun said and continued washing the dishes.

"it's okay. i'll take you out to eat for today." jaemin let go off renjun and leaned his back on the fridge watching the chinese doing his work.

"actually, go change right now. i'll finish the dishes for you." the younger came and held the both of the older's hands, helping him wash the liquid off before taking over the place.

"why are you in such a hurry?" the chinese shook his head and went upstairs to get change.

———

after finishing their dinner, jaemin took the older back home. as soon as they got inside, jaemin instantly covered renjun's eyes with both of his hands.

"jaemin." the older said holding onto the hands on his face.

"shhh." jaemin whispered and leaded the chinese to the backyard of their house.

"tadaaa" jaemin said while taking his hands off renjun's eyes.

"jaemin what this?" renjun gasped at the place, which was filled with flower paddles on the ground. strawberries cupcakes on a table, the tiny lamps hanging and most importantly, the mini ferris wheel in front of him. it's height was up to renjun's stomach.

"do you like it? i made it for you."

renjun stayed silent. jaemin frowned and when to take a look, just to find out the older was sobbing.

"why are you crying?" jaemin said wiping the tears off renjun's face with his thumb.

"why the heck would you have to be so sweet na jaemin? i hate you." that made jaemin giggled. he just couldn't help it.

"why can't i be sweet to you? you have done a lot for me in the past. you were there with me in my shittiest moment. you didn't leave me just because i made you upset. you have put up with me all these years renjun. i'm not blind, i can see them. you deserve even more than these."

"stop talking." renjun cried even more and hugged jaemin, but something interrupted him. he felt a solid thing poking from the inside of jaemin's jacket, so he took it out.

it was a small box. "this thing ruined my hug." he said while still sobbing.

jaemin chuckled and pinched the older's cheek.

"this wasn't part of a plan but open it."

"what plan?"

"just open the box."

renjun finally did as what jaemin said. he quickly closed the box back and started crying even more.

"jaem." he mumbled. there was ring, a beautiful one.

"renjun, will you marry me?"

that phrase made renjun feel like the happiest person on earth. yes, the happiest person who would cry about how happy he was. he just couldn't help it.

"whatever you ask, the answer is a yes jaem. yes, i will marry you."

jaemin smiled and immediately took the ring out, putting it on renjun's finger. he caressed his twice and pulled the older in for a hug.

"i love you."

"i love you too. i love you a lot. now stop crying. let's a take look at this ferris wheel." jaemin said while sitting on the ground and tapped on his laps twice, signaling renjun to sit down as well.

the older wiped all of his tears off and sat down on jaemin's lap. jaemin had one hand on renjun's waist and the other one pointing at the ferris wheel.

"i spent a lot of time designing this. look, there a picture of us in each of the boxes."

jaemin took one of the photos out and showed it to renjun. "remember this?"

"of course i do. it's the one that an unknown photographer took of us on our first date." renjun said taking the photo from jaemin. he then put it aside and started looking at the other photos one by one.

they talking about it and brought old memories back from each of the photos taken.

"wait isn't this a picture from out first year in high school? why do you still have it?"

"i asked it from my mom. i know it's the only photo we had back then."

"you look so ugly." renjun said, chuckling at the photo.

"can't say the same to you." jaemin said while wrapping both of his hands around the older's waist.

- 🍮 -

the end

thank you for reading!
have a good day/night :D

there might/might not be a bonus 💃