🥧 - twenty five

jaemin got them all back home. they were talking and laughing with each other while making their way to the front door of their house.

renjun opened the door and the first thing he saw was the maid looking at him weirdly like she was trying to tell him something. he furrowed his eyebrows and asked loudly.

"noona what's wrong?"

jaemin and jinny also formed a confused look until they heard a familiar voice coming from behind the maid. she stepped aside and the three widened their eyes as they saw the father sitting on the couch while sipping on his coffee.

"you're back?" the father said.

jaemin entered the house and went to the living room where his dad was. renjun told the maid to go home and she did as he said. he closed the door after jinny entered the house then went to the living room as well.

"oh jinny. why didn't you tell me your graduation party was today? i would've come. no need to bother your brother and his boyfriend like this." the dad said placing the cup of coffee on the table before standing up.

renjun heard that and gulped. jaemin stepped in front of the older.

"why are you here?"

"why can't i be here? it's my son's house, isn't it?"

"get out." jinny finally spoke.

"what?" the dad formed a confused look on his face.

"I SAID GET OUT." the girl shouted loudly making the father giving a really shocked reaction.

"what's gotten into you? why are you being rude to dad jinny?" he said stepping closer to jinny.

"dad? you consider yourself as my dad? after what you've done to me and jaemin?"

"what are you talking abo-" the dad hasn't finished his sentence but the door was opened loudly revealing jaemin's and renjun's mom.

"it's been a while mister." jaemin's mom said walking to the living room, where everyone was.

"what are you doing here?" the old man asked while trying to look cool.

"to get you out of here and completely out of my son's life."

"your son? i'm sorry that's my son." the father exclaimed and jaemin just rolled his eyes.

"why are you still acting so shameless? your children has found out about your disgusting lies and behaviors. are you still really gonna act like you're the hero now?"

"what?"

"yes. that's exactly what you're thinking. and in fact, we've found out more than what the kids know. you are a fucking fraud. the polices are at the door waiting for you." renjun's mother stepped up.

"what? what did you do?" jinny said to the dad.

"i- this woman is a liar. don't believe her." the man tried to explain but failed. jinny took a deep breath and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

jaemin's mom saw that and walked to the door. she opened it and two policemen came in.

"no need to explain anything here. do it at the police station." the mom said that and the dad was taken away by the police in no time.

"mom." renjun said walking to his mother and hugged her tightly.

jaemin looked at his mom but she was not doing to same. he felt like he owed her an apology. the younger stepped closer to his mother and sighed but he wasn't saying anything.

"renjun, let's go check up on the little girl. she must crying so hard right now." mrs. huang said and renjun just nodded in agreement before quickly heading upstairs leaving the two alone.

"mom. i'm sorry." that was the first thing jaemin said to his mother but she wasn't saying anything back.

"can you please hear me explain?"

she finally turned fo jaemin and spoke.

"i'm giving to time to explain. that's why i'm not saying anything. please explain everything to me clearly young man."

"mom i'm sorry. i was young and stupid. i was greedy and loved having fun. i accidentally met dad one day while going to the store. he offered me good things and introduced me to new friends. well thanks him for that because i got to meet jeno but fuck him because i hurt renjun's feeling at that time. i thought he was alone and needed me as a company. that's why i never told you about it. can you please forgive me?"

the mom placed her hand on jaemin's cheek and caressed it softly.

"nana, i'm sorry for not telling you about the reason why your dad and i ended things, but the fact that you never bother to tell me about you keeping in touch with him, is really not it. he is a bad person. what if he try to hurt you or something?"

"mom i'm sorry about that. please forgive me." he said while walking closer to her and bent down to hug her, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"fine but please don't hide anything from me again. i'm still mad at you for knowing that you were dating renjun by myself and not from you two." she said pulling him back from the hug and gave him a tease glare.

"haha yes. renjun is my boyfriend. surprise?"

"i hate you so much."

"i love you too mother." jaemin said hugging her again.

"okay okay get off me. i want to go see jinny and make her my own daughter, so that i can officially disown you."

"i like your joke." jaemin said and they just busted out laughing.

- 🥧 -

sorry for the rushing context of the father's matter
i just want him out of the story asap 😀