🍯 bonus !

"baby do you need any help there?" jaemin shouted from the living room while cleaning the table.

"i'm almost done now. it's okay." renjun shouted back from the kitchen, so jaemin just continued his work.

after he finished wiping the table, he left out a big sigh and threw his body on the couch. he closed his eyes trying to relax for a bit and heard renjun's footsteps.

renjun was walking to the younger carefully with a spoon in his hand. he sat down on the couch next to jaemin tapped and jaemin's laps with his free hand to get the younger's attention. jaemin opened his eyes and looked at renjun.

"taste this." renjun said taking the spoon to jaemin's mouth.

the younger didn't hesitate and took the bite. his eyes widened and he pointed at the spoon dramatically.

"woah it tastes so good!!!" he said excitedly, making renjun chuckled.

"you're exaggerating." the older said and rolled his eyes jokingly at jaemin.

jaemin held the older's waist and pulled him in a little closer.

"doesn't taste as good as your lips but still works." the blacked haired said leaning in for a long kiss on renjun's lips.

the chinese hit his chest once, breaking the kiss and looked down shyly while trying to act mad at the same time. "you're disgusting."

"i'll take any comments from you as a compliment. keep them coming." jaemin said booping renjun's nose with his, before stealing another kiss. renjun responded to the kiss this time. they were basically making out for a few minutes right there on the couch, until they heard something.

"jesus christ."

it was jaemin's mom, as usual.

"déjà vu" renjun's mom said with a french accent.

renjun awkwardly stood up from the couch and and jaemin followed. the younger wrapped his arm on renjun's waist and smiled normally.

"welcome home?" said jaemin.

the moms walked closer to them and they immediately noticed the ring in renjun's finger.

the couple followed their moms' gaze and renjun chuckled dryly.

"oh yeah we're engaged now haha." he said scratching the back of his head.

"surprise?" jaemin continued.

the moms looked at each other and renjun's mom spoke.

"see what i said a few years ago. we're gonna come back to them announcing their marriage soon. now the time has come."

"GUYS IM HOME." a voice shouting from the door was heard and they all quickly turned to it.

it was jinny.

"MOM!" she said running towards them and hugged jaemin's mom tightly.

"how was the trip honey?" the mother asked stroking the girl's hairs softly.

"it was great. i had fun." jinny said that and turned to her brother. she didn't say anything and noticed the way renjun rubbing his hand nonstop, so she just stared at it until she realized.

"i'm late to the wedding announcement, aren't i?"

"nope. you're just one time." renjun's mom said ruffling her hair.

"okay. everyone must be hungry by now. i cooked lunch. let's go eat." renjun said, pushing everyone to the dinning table.

———