🍪 - seven

"moving kinda fast here, aren't you?" jaemin's mom spoke as she sat down with a cup of tea in her hand.

"the next time we come, they're probably gonna announce their wedding proposal to us." renjun's mom sat down as well.

"mom!" renjun shouted in whisper.

"don't be shy renjunnie. our nana is a great child."

"pfft" renjun made a sound trying to hold his laugh as he heard the nickname making jaemin looked at him with a fierce gaze.

"i'm not shy mrs.na. and your nana right isn't as good as you thought."

"what? did he treat you badly? jaemin!" jaemin's mom said and jaemin sat straight with a fake smile.

"what do you mean? i treated our rEnJuNnIe so well, right rEnJuNnIe?" he turned to renjun and put on a creepy smile on his face.

"hahahaha yeah. i was just kidding mrs.na. nAnA right here treated me just fine. we get along rEAlly well actually."

"i can see that." renjun's mom sipped her tea after speaking knowing that they were lying because jaemin's mom received phone calls telling her that they fight almost everyday.

"alright im tired now. we were on the plane all day. i need to rest."

"okay i'll tell the maid to clean the guest room up for you two." jaemin sat up and went to the kitchen.

"wait where is she?" he frowned.

"she left before we came here. that means no one's gonna clean the room for us." jaemin's mom smiled.

"so we're gonna sleep in your room instead." renjun's mom continued.

"what? then where am i sleeping?" jaemin furrowed his eyebrows.

"renjun's room." renjun's mom replied.

"huh? then where am I sleeping?" renjun asked.

"oh haha my bad for not being clear. you'll be sleeping together in your room." renjun's mother said pointing at renjun.

"uhh mom how about you sleep with me and renjun sleep with his mom?" jaemin suggested and renjun nodded.

"yeah i agree."

"aww that's so nice to see you two finally agreeing to each other... but no. my best friend and i want to sleep together, sorry babies." jaemin's mom smiled and took her luggage upstairs to jaemin's room.

"we only stay here for two nights and three days. good luck." renjun's mom said and followed her best friend upstairs.

the two looked at each other and about to start another fight until they heard.

"and don't fight or we're not leaving this house ever." renjun's mom said standing on the staircase.

renjun scoffed and aggressively went to the couch to continue watching his drama.

———

renjun: no no not like that.

renjun said to his phone that was held up in front of his face.

haechan: huh? but you told me to wrap it like that.

they were talking to each other through a video call.

renjun: deadass. unwrap it and do it again.

haechan: can you not? i'm trying.

renjun: who are you sending this gift to anyway? why are you putting so much efforts in it?

haechan: it's jeno's brother's birthday soon.

renjun: ohhh so you just want to impress the brother of your cru-

renjun's word was cut by the sound of someone opening his door.

haechan: who is it? renjun?

renjun put the phone on his bed and turned his head to the door.

"can you at least knock the door first?"

"why? it's my room as well since i have to sleep here. not like i volunteered for it anyway." jaemin said walking to bed and put his pillow and next to renjun's.

"what are you doing?" renjun widened his eyes.

"what?"

"don't tell me you wanna sleep with me on the bed." renjun made a disgusted face.

"if you don't want that then sleep on the floor. it's that easy." the younger rolled his eyes and went inside the bathroom.

renjun huffed and looked at his phone then realized that haechan already hung up his phone. renjun trued to call haechan back but the other was not answering.

"what's wrong?" jaemin came back not even looking at the older while asking.

"you made haechan hung up my call."

jaemin stopped walking and turned his whole body to renjun raising one of his eyebrows.

"best friends with your ex now?"

"yeah. we're not the stingy type of ex." renjun rolled his eyes.

"hmm that made me wonder... since you two used to date, does that mean you did 'that' with him before?" jaemin bent down closer to renjun's face.

"what the fuck? i mean yeah but we don't talk about it anymore. that's the past now." renjun looked away.

"i have done it with jeno and we still talk about it sometimes."

"yeah but you weren't boyfriends. it's different."

"who's top tho?" jaemin asked making the older choked on his own saliva.

"what the fuck? you nasty ass moth-"

"no because haechan doesn't look like one to me."

"bold of you to assume." renjun said that and jaemin chuckled then sat down on the bed next to the older.

"did you just confirm that you are a bottom?" jaemin was still laughing and renjun realized.

"bitch you tricked me. i bet you're nothing different." renjun said as he hit jaemin's arm nonstop until jaemin held his wrist.

"why don't we try and find out?" the younger said with a smirk on his face. renjun caught himself feeling a thing for a second and shook his head. he stomped his feet on jaemin's and walked out of the room while the other was moaning in pain.

- 🍪 -