FORWARD

"S-Sir!! Mr.Kim Chen!" One of the staff came running into photoshoot spot.

Sighing, Chen shut his eyes looking down. The two artist posing, looked around confused.

"Haha...Here we go again. I was just wondering how could it go this smoothly." Laughing bitter Chen smiled.

Kai and Kyungsoo quickly looked at eachother panicking, understanding what Chen just said.

Chen turned around to the staff who was now panting heavy. Knowing what he was gonna say, Chen looked at him soulless.

"Out-Outside! Managers...Fight!" The staff spoke broken words, placing his hand on his knees.

Except the new staff, Everyone understood almost immediately, since it wasn't the first time.

"Those Idiots!" Chen yelled fisting his hand rushing out of the photoshoot area, and saw his two bestfriends, at each other's throats.

Kai and Kyungsoo too followed quickly.

"YAH!!" Chen growled making them both stop. Both the managers turned slowly towards Chen, quite intimidated by the Photographer.

Kai and Kyungsoo both face palmed at how long are they going to fight like little kids.

The new maknae staff, tiptoed and hid behind one of his senior.

"S-Sunbae? I have never seen Chen-nim this mad before. Who are they?"

"Ah...Shotaro...you are new right, So you wouldn't have known. They are the managers of Kai and D.O And Mr.Kim and they are highschool friends. Well...they two are friends with Chen-shi...but those two...well you can see..."

"Wow...but are they always like this?"

"Well....most of the time."