CHAPTER-3

It's a double update so make sure the previous chap too~😋

Hope you guys are enjoying so far~♥️

Chanyeol POV

Picking up Kyungsoo from his studio, we headed to the movie script reading. Kyungsoo kept on going through the script in van, over and over to get them right.

I looked back at Kyungsoo who was still not aware that we've arrived at our destination.

Since this was his first Movie as one of the main lead, He looked quite nervous.

"Kyungsoo... loosen up a bit, Don't be too tensed." I said looking at him reassuring.

"Haha...it it that obvious." Kyungsoo asked chuckling awkward.

"Ofcourse, we came here 10 min ago, but you are still immersed in reading the script." I chuckled pointing out the window.

Kyungsoo widened his looking out the window. "Yah! Why didn't you tell earlier??" Kyungsoo yelled, frowning. Probably wondering we might be late

"Don't worry, we still have some time left till the meeting." I said reassuring. Kyungsoo let a releived breath and got down.

I quickly followed him picking, and entered the SD production building. I looked around to see the other actors to have arrived and were chatting with eachother.

I looked at Soo who became quite excited seeing his friend.

"Jongin-ah!" Kyungsoo called out Waving his hand, who was standing near the elevator.

"Ah hyung!" Jongin waved back jumping. I Smiled at how excited Kyungsoo was and relieved he was relaxed now.

But my smile soon dropped seeing him. Baekhyun was on the other side speaking on the phone.

"Aigoo you two just met yesterday, You guys are sure dramatic." I said chuckling.

"Eyy Chanyeol hyung, Don't you know, Kyungsoo is my favourite hyung~ And I was pretty nervous, but I feel relaxed seeing Kyungsoo." Kai said hugging Kyungsoo.

Though Kyungsoo hates skin-ship, Jongin always escapes from it. They sure have a weird connection.

"Oh you are alone? Where's Baekhyun?" Hearing that name quickly made me annoyed.

Ughh seriously!! How did we end up working for the same company??

"Oh! Baekhyun got a call from the entertainment. He went to answer it." Jongin said pointing behind him.

"Oh hey Soo!"

"Hi Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo greeted smiling.

"Ah...You." Baekhyun muttered un-intrested looking at me. I rolled my eyes annoyed.

I could see Kyungsoo and Kai sigh.

Though I feel bad for them, it's quite suffocating to stay in the same space as him.

"Why don't you change your manager Kai? Someone with more manners." I asked Jongin giving a disgusting look towards Baekhyun.

"Bwo? D.O...you should consider changing your manager too. He makes you look too small. Why do you need a Giant Yoda as a manager?" Baekhyun scoffed back.

"What?? Yah...Can you even protect Kai with that tiny body of yours?" I asked pointing at his petite body.

Baekhyun smirked. "I learnt Taekwondo since I was 10! And don't you know Dynamite comes in small packages." Baekhyun spat back folding his arms, stepping closer.