CHAPTER-12

Chanyeol POV

Since it was a pretty long day I threw myself on the bed, lying face down like a starfish.

"I'm soo tired..." I groaned stretching my limbs. Though I was tired I still needed to take a shower.

I quickly got up and headed to the restroom. I noticed the new toothbrush I got for Baekhyun.

"Really? Then show me! I like puppies too~"

Baekhyun's face when he came closer to me flashed before me, making my heart skip a beat. I quickly covered my mouth and looked at the mirror.

My face was flushed red now.

I can't believe I actually like Baekhyun...

"When did I...?" I asked myself looking at the mirror. Groaning I splashed water on my face.

"This is going to be troublesome..." I said to myself, the water dripping down my face. Shaking my head, I took a quick shower and headed to the living room.

I plopped myself on the couch stretching my arms and legs. I picked my phone to check any messages.

I noticed a few articles trending for Kyungsoo and Kai's new movie.

"Oh?"

Isn't this that...BBL Director?

I noticed another article of that Director. I still felt like I'd seen him somewhere.

I quickly searched for his name. Scrolling down his profile, one of the photos caught my eye.

It was his High School photo.

No way!

"That's... definitely Kyoong's Brother!" I widened my eyes surprised. A huge excitement filled my whole body.

I knew Kyoong wasn't his real name. But I was hoping I'd find him again one day. We played for about a week after the first day I met him, then he said had to go back to Seoul.

I remember him saying he came to visit his grandmother in Gwangju, But after that time he never came.

I quickly searched for any information about Kyoong. But none of them showed any info about him.

What..? Why does it say he is an only child?

I definitely remember they were real brothers...

I sighed dejectedly. I was so close to finding him again.

Maybe I was wrong...?

"Ah, I don't know! I already got so much on my mind today!" I ruffled my hair frustrated.

I quickly headed to my room to sleep. It was already a long day.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day

I woke up to the blast of my alarm. Sluggishly I switched it off and groaned into my pillow.

8:00 A.M

I really want a day off...

Kyungsoo didn't have many plans today, only his vocal and dance lessons with Kai. But still, I needed to go to help prepare for the upcoming Auditions.

I sat up slowly, the light through curtains blinding my eyes. Stretching my arms I quickly went to the restroom to finish my morning business.

I picked up Kyungsoo on the way. Reaching JM Ent., I noticed Kai speaking with their Dance Instructor. Noticing us Kai waved us to come over As usual Kyungsoo was excited to see the younger.