CHAPTER-16

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a double update!! So make sure to read the previous chapter too~!!

Enjoy Reading~!!

Chanyeol's POV

I quickly sat up straight at the sound of my phone ringing. Looking around I realized I was at my home.

When did I fall asleep?

I grabbed my phone and checked the caller.

Dino face Calling...

"Hello?" I spoke my voice still a little groggy.

"Where are you?" Jongdae asked in a hurry.

"I told you I'm visiting my family.." I said stretching my arms.

"Oh right...Then I should call Baekhyun.." Jongdae said sighing.

"Huh? But...he's here too.." I said yawning at the end.

"Oh okay...Wait- what??! Baekhyun is with you?!" Jongdae yelled shook.

Oh shit-!!

"I-I mean-" I suddenly started to stutter.

Jongdae Still doesn't know yet we sort of reconciled...

"I didn't know Baekhyun's hometown is Gwangju and - then we met at the station and- mom came she wanted Baekhyun to stay but he didn't want then we convinced him and now so Baekhyun is staying at my house." I rambled on without taking a breath.

"You- Baek- What??!" Jongdae yelled utterly confused.

"So you're telling me that Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun? Is staying at your house?" Jongdae asked trying to intake all the information at once.

"Yeah well... We met by coincidence at the station."

"Still that doesn't explain how you offered him to stay at your house? And he agreed?? And you guys didn't kill each other???" By now I am sure Jongdae was losing his mind.

"Well, A lot of things happened..." I said shrugging.

I started liking Baekhyun...

"Anyway! Why did you call?" I asked trying to get away from the topic. If this conversation goes on, I was sure it might blabber everything to Jongdae.

"Well- Right. The concept photos are ready so we need D.O and Kai to go over the final results." Jongdae said sighing at the end.

"Well, Heechul sunbae said he'd take care of them for the next two days. You can contact him." I said checking my watch.

"Heechul Hyung? Okay, then I'll contact him." Jongdae said thinking.

"I'll inform him too. So don't worry!" I said sounding cheerful.

"I can't believe both of you took leave at the same time," Jongdae said a little annoyed. I can see him rolling his eyes.

"And still how did you two- Director Chen! There's a problem- I'll be right there!! Okay, then I'll speak later! Bye Yeol!" Jongdae quickly hung up.

I let out a huge breath I was holding.

I'll soon have to explain it to Jongdae...

Well, it will be quite surprising that two people who tried to grab each other's throat every time they met are staying this close...

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It was almost 5:00 P.M.

I headed out and heard laughter from the living room. Entering the living room, I noticed Baekhyun playing with Byul sitting on the floor, and talking with Yoora.