CHAPTER-4

Baekhyun POV

*Ting Ting Ting*

I quickly woke up at the sound of my alarm. I quickly picked up my phone and switched it off. And-

Ughh! My head feels like it's gonna split into two.

I turned aside to find Jongin sleeping beside me. I looked around to see, it was Jongin's house.

Did I spend the night here?

"Ughh my head..." I groaned holding my head. Last night events were quite blurry.

After the script writing we went for dinner, then I was with the producer...

Aish...that stupid producer...!!

I facepalmed at my own stupidness.

How could I let him get me drunk?

I tried to recall last night's event.

Last night

As we were eating, I saw Jongin glaring at someone. I followed his eyes and saw him looking at the producer and Kyungsoo speaking.

Soon I understood, why Jongin looked quite mad. The producer kept on touching Kyungsoo, though he clearly looked uncomfortable.

So the rumours about the producers weren't a lie...

Jongin quickly got up but I quickly stopped him. "Where are you going?" I asked him, though I was sure why.

"I am gonna get Kyungsoo." Jongin said biting his teeth. Knowing Jongin I am sure he won't just get Kyungsoo.

"Yah...don't forget you are an idol. First sit down." I said calmly.

"What? Hyung...you can also see it right. He looks really uncomfortable." Jongin said biting his teeth.

"Don't forget he's the producer, you can't just act reckless..." I said seriously. Ofcourse I was mad too. But one wrong move, it can greatly affect his career.

"Then are you telling me to just sit and watch that!" Jongin asked clearly mad now.

"I said you to not do anything, You wait here... Kyungsoo will be here soon. Okay?" I said smiling getting up.

I walked over to their table. And brought my acting game up.

"Ah D.O! Here you are!" I chirped clapping my hands.

"Manager Byun...?" Kyungsoo looked at me confused.

"Oh look a bit tired." I said concerned, looking at Soo.

"No-"

"You are tired aren't you?" I quickly cut him off and asked again.

Please catch on Soo...

"Ah y-yes." Kyungsoo nodded, understanding me.

"The why don't you go and sit with Kai, He was tired too, you two could get some energy drinks." I pointed towards the table Jongin was sitting. Jongin waved his hand, calling him over.

I looked at the producer who was trying to make Kyungsoo stay.

"I could get you some Refreshments." The producers said holding Kyungsoo's shoulder.

This Old hag!

I guess I need to add some more...

"Oh and you also wanted to discuss about the script right?" I asked him smiling.