CHAPTER-21

AUTHOR'S POV

"You'll regret it in the morning Baekhyun..." Chanyeol said his eyes turning dark

Stop making me lose my mind Baekhyun..!

"I won't..." Baekhyun said smirking as he pulled Chanyeol down by his shirt, kissing him deeply. Baekhyun loosened his grip on Chanyeol's collar and ran his fingers through the taller's hair.

Chanyeol too deepened the kiss, one of his hands caressing the latter's cheek. Both pulled away feeling out of breath.

Baekhyun's half-lidded eyes drove Chanyeol crazy. Baekhyun also felt the lack of the taller's lips annoying.

Chanyeol quickly attacked Baekhyun's neck with his lips, biting and sucking on them. Baekhyun let out a small moan making Chanyeol suck on the same spot.

"Ch-Chanyeol-!" Baekhyun moaned as the taller trailed kisses down his neck. Chanyeol started unbuttoning the white shirt Baekhyun wore. Baekhyun's hands worked their way down to the taller's T-Shirt and tugged them to be removed.

Smirking against Baekhyun's skin, Chanyeol quickly removed his shirt and threw it across the room. Baekhyun licked his lips seeing Chanyeol strip himself. Chanyeol smirked once again seeing Baekhyun's expression.

"Like what you see?" Chanyeol asked leaning closer. Baekhyun ran his fingers along the taller's firm abs.

Damn, When does he even work out...!

"If I like it..." Baekhyun traced his hands back to Chanyeol's neck, pulling him closer. "Can I have it?" Baekhyun whispered against Chanyeol's ear.

Chanyeol could feel his cheek burning up at the comment. When the hell did he get so smooth in talking like this??!

Now Baekhyun smirked at the flustered taller's expression. He quickly flipped the taller once again changing their position. Baekhyun too removed his unbuttoned shirt and threw it away.

Baekhyun worked down his way kissing Chanyeol's toned abs, to the taller's pants and unzipping them. Baekhyun could feel the taller's hard member under his boxer.

.

.

.

*Annnnd Time skip!!!!*

(*You horny kids....did you expect more? Sorry this is all you get.....for now...*)

.

.

.

(*Next Morning*)

"Ughh~" Baekhyun sat up groaning as he held his head. "Wait where am I..." Baekhyun asked himself as he looked around the room. He noticed few soju bottles lying on the floor, in a complete mess.

Oh, my Shirt is there too...

and my pants...

and my boxer...

Slowly looking down beneath the sheets, Baekhyun realized he was naked. Sudden pain from his back made him yelp.

"Ahh!" Baekhyun groaned as he suddenly moved.

"What the f*ck did I do last night??? Shit, I usually forget everything-" Baekhyun paused as for the first time in his entire drinking life...Every Single detail flooded his mind.

The old man slapping me...

Chanyeol stopping him...

Both of us coming up to the room...