CHAPTER-18

Author's POV

"All the participants belonging to Group A please move towards the Red Area and all participants belonging to Group B, please move to the Blue Area!!" Heechul called out checking the list in his hands.

Heechul looked around to find someone who could help him clear the crowd. Since today is the last day for the final auditions, everything was starting to get hectic.

"Chanyeol! Here!" Heechul called out seeing the taller go through the lists. Snapping his head towards the voice, Chanyeol rushed towards his sunbae.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Can you take group B to the Blue Area, I am gonna lead Group A," Heechul said quickly handing the Blue flag. Chanyeol nodded and quickly started gathering the participants. He looked through the list and saw there were about 25 participants.

"Everyone belonging to Group B, please follow me!!" Chanyeol shouted catching the attention of the participants. Since Chanyeol had a bold voice, it become sort of a regular job for Chanyeol to manage crowds other than managing Kyungsoo.

"Alright, everyone!" Chanyeol said clapping gaining everyone's attention. "Please take your seats according to your number and we'll call you one by one when it's your turn," Chanyeol said smiling. He noticed everyone looking nervous.

"Don't be too nervous, Just try your best and have fun. There's nothing to the scared here. Alright?" Chanyeol said reassuringly trying to cheer up the contestants. Everyone said a chorus Yes keeping up their spirits.

Looking at the list Chanyeol came across a familiar name.

Kang Tae Hyun?

"Where did I hear this name?" Chanyeol mumbled to himself staring at the name.

"What are you looking at?" Chanyeol jumped up at the sudden voice.

"Aishh! You scared me!" Chanyeol said glaring at the shorter keeping his hands over his heart.

"Pft-! I didn't know you're the type to get scared so easily." Baekhyun snickered at Chanyeol.

It's been two days since their Hometown trip, and Chanyeol felt they've gotten a little closer than before. And after knowing that Baekhyun is Kyoong, Chanyeol was even more elated.

Baekhyun too somehow started feeling different when he was around Chanyeol. It was different but a little familiar at the same time.

"Whatever..." Chanyeol rolled his eyes annoyed. "So are these the list of the finalists?" Baekhyun asked glancing at the list in Chanyeol's hand.

"Yeah...there are a lot of finalists this time. It's gonna be quite tough to select." Chanyeol said smiling looking around. Baekhyun nodded agreeing.

"Oh!" Chanyeol suddenly exclaimed pointing at one of the participants.

"Isn't that the same kid we saw near your house?" Chanyeol asked looking at the boy tuning his guitar.

"Who? Ah...Kang Tae Hyun? Yeah...He passed the first round auditions." Baekhyun said proudly looking at him. Chanyeol now realized how that name felt familiar.

"He must be really good," Chanyeol said impressed.

"Of course! I have a great eye for talent. I know when I see a person with a good personality." Baekhyun said shrugging proud. "Unlike someone..." Baekhyun said mumbling the last part.

Baekhyun was still a Little mad that Chanyeol had assumed Baekhyun was a bully.

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked not catching the last part. "Nothing." Baekhyun glossed over it walking towards TaeHyun. Chanyeol looked at him confused.