CHAPTER-2

"S-Sir!! Director Chen!" One of the staff came running into photoshoot spot.

Sighing, Chen shut his eyes looking down. The two artist posing, looked around confused.

"Haha...Whoa...Here we go again. I was just wondering how could it go this smoothly." Laughing bitter Chen smiled.

Kai and Kyungsoo quickly looked at each other panicking, understanding what Chen had just said.

Chen turned around to the staff who was now panting heavy. Knowing what he was gonna say, Chen looked at him soulless.

"Out-Outside! Managers...Fight!" The staff spoke broken words,panting heavy, placing his hand on his knees.

Except the new staff, Everyone understood almost immediately, since it wasn't the first time this has happened. Chen laughed hysterical.

"Those Idiots!" Chen yelled fisting his hand rushing out of the photoshoot area, and saw his two bestfriends, at each other's throats. Kai and Kyungsoo too followed quickly. worried what their mangers have done again.

"YAH!!" Chen growled making them both stop. Both the managers turned slowly towards Chen, quite intimidated by the Photographer.

Kai and Kyungsoo both face palmed at how long are they going to fight like little kids.

The new maknae staff, tiptoed and hid behind one of his senior.

"T-Taeil Sunbae? I have never seen Chen-nim this mad before. Who are they?"

"Ah...Shotaro...you are new right, So you wouldn't have known. They are the managers of Kai and D.O. And Director Chen and they are highschool friends. Well...those two are friends with Chen-shi...but the other two....well you can see."

"Yah! You two, get out of my set this instance, otherwise I am never gonna let you into my set ever again!" Chen yelled fuming, they could literally see smoke coming out his head.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked away guilty and nodded. Sighing Chen called one of his staff get some water.

"Wow...but are they always like this?" Shotaro asked clutching his notepad.

"Well....most of the time."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at eachother before grunting and walking in opposite directions.

"Do you know why are they like this?" Shotaro asked curious.

Chuckling Taeil ruffled the maknae's hair. "Yah, Seems like you are really interested in gossips like this huh?"

Shotaro laughed awkwardly rubbing his nape. " I am just curious Sunbae..."

"Haha...even I don't much about that..." Taeil said taking a deep breath.

"Then can I tell you about it?" Both the staffs froze at the familiar voice. Both turned back to see Jongdae standing with hands in his pockets.

"D-Director Kim, Since when were you...." Taeil trailed of surprised.

"I am sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Ani ani...it's okay."  Jongdae chuckled shaking his head, stopping Shotaro midway. "Since you are new I am sure you are curious about those brats." Jongdae said sighing at the end.

"Even though I've been dealing with them for the past 10 years...It's still a huge headache." Jongdae said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I thought they'd be really good friends when I introduced each other, but...whoa...it's been like a world war every time they meet."