CHAPTER-1

"When are you gonna get out of the house??! We're already 30 minutes late!!" I screamed at the 25 Year old Idol stumbling upon his clothes on the floor.

"Just a minute Baekhyun! I am almost done!!" Jongin aka Kai Shouted from his bedroom.

I pinched the bridge of my nose looking down.

This kid is gonna be the death of me...

"This is why I told you to not watch movies at night when you have a shoot next day!!" I yelled getting quite annoyed.

"But Hyung! It was Annabelle 3!! How can I miss such a funny movie!"

Annabelle 3 is a funny movie??! His taste are sure unique...

"Your tastes are sure weird..." I shuddered, imagining Jongin laughing at the middle of the night, seeing a bloody murder.

I looked around to see the house a complete mess, which made me wonder if he really is one of the Top 3 idol in the country.

I quickly picked up his clothes which were thrown on the ground and dumped it into the laundry basket.

Aish...Am I his manager or housekeeper??!

"I am ready!!" Jongin stood smiling in front of me as if nothing had happened. I sighed hands on my hips.

"Kre'" I let out deep breath. "Let's go!" I said as I dragged the Tanned boy out of his apartment.

We quickly went to the parking lot and set off to our destination. I handed Jongin his mask and beanie to hide his identity. Since Jongin dyed his hair silver for his next album, we need to keep his appearance a secret.

"Baekhyun...What are my schedules today?" Jongin asked looking through his phone.

"Hmm...You have photoshoot and Interview for the magazine now. Then you have radio at the evening." I said looking ahead at the road.

Jongin hummed nodding. "What about...the Script meeting?" Jongin asked looking at me.

"Script reading? I told you it's tommorow right...the Director is busy today, So we're having it tomorrow."

"Oh..." I heard Kai Sounding a bit dejected.

Hmm? What happened?

"Ah! We're here. Whoa...there are quite a number of your fans here today." I said looking at the crowd holding banners for Kai. I noticed there were some others Banners too.

Is someone else having a shoot too?

I turned to see Kai's eyes lit up. I smiled to myself seeing Kai cheered up again. Well, fans are an Idols serotonin.

I got off the car first and lead Kai safely into the building. Cheers and chants were heard from his fans. Kai's smiled and waved to everyone showing his gratitude.

"Oh Kai-shi! Manager Byun! You've finally arrived!!" One of the staff came running towards us panting heavy, with a relived expression.

"Ah I am really Sorry, The traffic was too hectic." I apologized to him bowing a little.

"Yes..Sorry..." Kai too apologized feeling guilty.

"Aigoo! It's okay Manager Byun, Kai-shi...But since your schedule was delayed, we'll be doing alternative shoot with another artist too. Will it be alright?" The staff asked tapping his keypad.

"Ahh sure! No problem We can proceed with that. I'll talk to Chen too. Thank you." I thanked the staff, nodding he went back in.

I let out a huge breath and turned towards Kai frowning.