CHAPTER-9

Baekhyun POV

"Should we really go?" Jongin whined as he sat inside the car. I sighed as I pulled my seatbelt.

"You think I wanna go? Just thinking about having to see that producer is making me want to barf." I said shuddering at thought seeing the producer again. Jongin nodded agreeing.

"Then can we not just go? Anyway I can't eat much since the album shoot is in two days." Jongin asked pouting, leaning closer, batting his eyelashes. I pushed him away with my index finger on Jongin's forehead.

"Just put on your seatbelt." I said exhausted. I check the time and it was 8:00 PM.

I actually contemplated of not going, but since it's the dinner planned by the producer for completing almost 70% of the shooting, it wasn't something we could skip.

I remembered the producer was quite pissed off in what I did last time.

Ahh...I really need to avoid him at all costs.

Suddenly Jongin's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Ah Soo!- Me? Yeah...I am coming! You are coming too?? Oh! Ok! See you there!" Jongin suddenly chirped excited. I looked at him weirded out.

"Boya...you suddenly look so happy....You okay?" I asked confused.

"Huh? Haha...it's nothing! Haha"

I stared at Jongin's Idiotic expression.

"Ookay?"

"How long will it take?" Jongin asked excited.

"Hmm maybe an hour? We'll be there by 9." I said glancing at the road.

Is he excited that Kyungsoo is coming too?

I chuckled shaking his head. But it was nice to see Jongin being his goofy self again.

It's been two weeks since that incident, and the Sasaeng fan was too indicted by the court but Jongin requested for therapy for that fan.

"Even though she hurt us, I am sure she truly liked me at a point before it turned into obsession....I really hope she can be a better person soon."

Due to Jongin's statement, her sentence was reduced but still was arrested for bodily harm.

I was quite annoyed at how Jongin was so innocent and nice. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. He really need to know the world.

I was also happy to see Kyungsoo back at the entertainment and was glad he was doing well.

And Chanyeol...

He wasn't ignoring me that much, but strangely he just walks away quickly after a slight acknowledgment.

He didn't even pick much fight with me. Somewhat it felt out the ordinary.

Did he change? Or did he finally realise what I am capable of?

Well~Its good if he learned his lesson.

Since the restaurant was a bit far away, the journey took longer than expected.

I noticed Jongin grinning typing into his phone.

Nowadays Jongin has been more on his phone chatting. Somtimes it makes me wonder he suddenly got a girlfriend...

As soon as I stopped the car Jongin hoped out and looked for someone. I got out and dusted my denim jacket.

"Nini! Here!" I looked up to see Kyungsoo waving his hands to come over.

I noticed Chanyeol wasn't nearby.