CHAPTER -20

CHANYEOL POV

"And that's about the Show. And I am sorry Manager Park, to have you come all the way here. Our office is still being renovated." The New Reality show P.D said apologetically as she closed her laptop. The writer too bowed apologetically.

Since their Office had a small fire accident this morning, they planned to have the meeting in this hotel.

"Oh no no! It's alright P.D-nim, there's nothing you could have done." I said waving my hands to not worry. "And I am glad you thought about D.O for the show," I said smiling.

Since Kyungsoo hasn't been in a variety show for a long time, I thought this might be a good opportunity for him to promote himself more.

"Haha...Yes, I just felt like D.O-ssi would be the best for it. And Also Kai-ssi too, I heard they are working on an album and movie, So having them both would also be a great show. Isn't it Ms.Jung?" The P.D asked excitedly the writer.

"Yeah, they sure have very good compatibility. I'll talk with the Entertainment and get to you with more information. This does sound like a very good idea." I said chuckling at the end.

Seems like I'll be needing to speak to Baekhyun...

I mentally grinned at the thought. Since I'll be getting more time to spend with him.

Hehe...

"Well since we are here, Would you like to order something?" Ms.Jung asked handing me the menu.

"Ah Sure! Let me just get to the restroom and come back." I excused myself and got out of the room.

I stretched my arms and pulled out my phone. It was almost 9. 

"Master Baekhyun!"

I snapped my head back at the mention of his name.

Did he just call Baekhyun?

I thought as I saw a figure dash off the nearby VIP room. A man in his 50s or so stood there a little nervous trying to call someone. I noticed a few Bodyguards were standing outside the room.

"Secretary Kim! Where did Baekhyun go?" Another guy rushed out of the same room.

"I think he was headed towards the Lobby Master Baekbeom..." The man said worriedly.

"Alright...I'll go look for him," Baekbeom said quickly as he rushed towards the lobby.

Wait-!!

Baekbeom?

Isn't that...that BBL director...??

Baekhyun's Brother??

I had completely forgotten that piece of information that Baekhyun might be related to the BBL cooperation...

The secretary quickly went inside the room, and I decided to follow Baekbeom. I noticed Baekhyun standing in the middle of the lobby and Baekbeom caught up to him. 

It's actually Baekhyun....?

I pulled out my phone and messaged the PD that I had a sudden meeting and to continue the dinner without me.

I stood a little far away from them, so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. Baekhyun's eyes were red and his tie was a little loosened up.

Did he...cry?

The thought made my heart clench and mad at who made Baekhyun cry.

"That Insolent Brat...How dare he try to tarnish my name!" I heard a furious voice behind me. I turned to see an older man walking along with the Secretary I saw before.