Trapped- Chapter 18

starts

Riva: (fought with the guy pointing the gun at VR) How dare you!! (anger) How dare you hit da... Vansh uncle!! (she punched him continuously)

Riva and Rivan fought with them and VR joined them. Vansh handled Chang, he was in complete anger for the betrayal. He saw Riva and Rivan fighting professionally and a smile appeared on his face. He was proud of them for their skills. Chang was strong in defense, he managed to get out of Vansh's hold while one of Chang's men tried covering him up. One of Chang's men came and held Vansh tight almost strangulating him however Rivan arrived back hugged him trying to loosen his hold. He kicked on his back and managed to free Vansh, they both started beating him up, leaving him unconscious.

Vansh: You fight pretty well! (panting)

Rivan: Black belt! (smiling)

Just then both of them heard a scream. They looked to see a Chang's man hitting Riva continuously. Anger bubbled up within them and they went to him. They bashed him up for hitting her. Chang all of a sudden exited the room with his remaining men leaving Angre, Riva, Rivan and Vansh with the dead and unconscious bodies. He locked the room and smiled from outside. He took out a remote and pressed a button. Vansh and Rivan ignored Chang and rushed to Riva, who was on the floor wincing in pain.

Vansh: (running to Riva who is on the floor) Riva!! Where did you get hurt??

Rivan: Ri!! Are you okay? Try and get up, we need to escape from here (concern)

Riva: (writhing in pain and crying) Help me get up! I won't be able to (wrapping her hands around her waist)

Vansh and Rivan helped her to stand up but she wasn't be able to stand erect. All three of them were in bruises and blood, all over their faces and part of their bodies. Their clothes all messed up, covered in dirt and blood. Vansh sensed something and looked around to find smoke appearing in the room.

Vansh: What the hell is this? What kind of smoke is this! (coughing and trying to brush it off) Angre! Try get to the doors and try to open them. I'm trying here! Angre!! Angre!!

He didn't get any response from him. He wondered where he had gone, or was it the smoke that had affected him. He got worried for him, little did he know that Angre had tied a piece of cloth he found near his nose to prevent himself from breathing but it didn't help! Angre had guessed it was a poisonous gas and before her could have told them to try and cover their noses he gradually started passing out.

Vansh: Shit! Angre seems to have passed out! Is this poisonous gas (he looked at Riva and Rivan shocked and emotionally) I've got to get you both out of here!!

Rivan: Poisonous gas!! (scared)

Riva: (struggling) We all need to get out of here! Let's be quick

Vansh: You both will leave first... I mean it. You will have to follow me and don't panic. Trust me I won't let anything happen to you both!! (assuring)

Rivan: We are going out of this place together, we will stay put with you, together.

Vansh: Don't be stubborn here!

Riva: If we are stubborn then you're not less! Please stop it and let's solve this, we will go out together otherwise die together!!

Vansh: Shut up!! You're not going to die.... I can't afford to lose another person because of me!

Rivan: We aren't leaving you. Let's try open the doors and windows. Riva try sit down, you're bleeding profusely.

Riva: Yea I will first go help uncle! (struggling and coughing) The smoke is spreading to fas.... (coughs)fast.

Vansh: (coughing) We don't (cough) have much time!!

Rivan: A few mins (coughs) and (coughs) we will pass out. These windows are locked from outside!!

Vansh: So is the (coughs and breathes heavily) door!! I'm not going to spare him

Weakness overpowers him and he loses his control and is about to fall but Rivan holds him back. Vansh starts losing his conscious while he looks over to Riva who's already unconscious. Vansh pointed towards Riva. Rivan craned his neck towards the direction and shouted out to Riva.

Rivan: Ri!! Get (struggling) up

Vansh: Let's (weak and abt to faint) go to her

Rivan and Vansh try to put all their energy to walk up to where Riva was lying unconscious. They helplessly fell down and tried to reach her. They reached out their hands towards her and dragged their body towards her. Rivan came closer to her and tried to wake her up with the remaining energy he had, Vansh had fallen semi-unconscious. He reached out and successfully held her hand, jerking her to wake up, but there was no response. By now the smoke had spread and they had inhaled the poisonous gas, leading to their current state.

Rivan took the other hand and one of her eye slightly opened, but had no energy to open it wide. It was as if she needed their support to make it through this time. She glanced once at her brother and father and smiled slightly. Vansh looked at her in pain. Why did the twins have to suffer he thought? Rivan hopefully looked at her, trying to encourage her to try and stay awake with his eyes but he knew they wouldn't make it out.

Abhi mujh mein kahin
(Still, somewhere inside me,)

Baaki thodi si hai zindagi
(there is a little life remaining..)

Jagi dhadkan nayi
(A new heartbeat came up,)

Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
(I got to know that I am still alive..)

Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
(Some such tenacity, is there in this moment,)

Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
(where was this moment of mine..)

Ab hai saamne
(now it's in front of me,)

Issey chhoo loon zaraa
(Shall i touch it)

Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
(should I die or should I live a little..)

Khushiyaan choom loon
(should I kiss joy)

Yaa ro loon zaraa
(or should I cry a little,)

Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
(should I die or live for a while..)

She closed her eyes. Was she never to wake up again? Followed by Vansh and then Rivan. All three lied there lifeless, unconscious, wounded and bloody, their hands in each other's hands, holding tight. Were they going to make it out?

Precap: suspense!

Hope you all liked it...Please vote for it, at least 20 votes! Thank you.

~Parita