Friendship- chapter 36

starts

Angre: (guilt) Boss can you please give me a few minutes to talk to you? (in mind) I need to tell him

Vansh: Angre......

Rivan: But Angre chachu (sad) the story (mumbling)

Angre: Rivan please just for a few minutes...(cut by Vansh)

Vansh: Angre, leave it tell me later. He really wants to listen so I will just continue.

Not having any other choice Angre, kept quiet and sat down beside Aryan. Just then Kabir came in.

Kabir: Riddhu is showing some finger movements! (Happy)

Vansh: Really! (happy and ran to their room with Aryan, twins and Angre)

Riansh room

Vansh: (sat near Riddhima and held her hand) Sweetheart!

Rivan: Mom! (near Riddhima) Kabir mamu said you showed movements, please get up now!! We miss you a lot!

Riva: Exactly mom! You know dad was reciting your and his story. We need you to tell us the remaining!

Vansh: sweetheart please!

Nurse: Mr Rai Singhania your wife has shown really good improvements and I'm happy to tell you that she'll be out of coma soon. Her life is no more in danger. (smiling)

Aryan: Really!! I'm so happy, now Riddhu quickly get up!

Nurse: I think you should just let her rest for a while so her health can improve.

Kabir: Yea, Bhai, Angre come let's go outside and inform the rest. Vansh you...(cut by Riva)

Riva: Mamu, Dad, Riv and I will stay back. (assuring, they left) Dad, tell us how you both became friends

Vansh: So it all starts from where she took a bullet for me.

Flashback

Vansh: Riddhima! (shocked) Why?? (he took her in his arms and went outside to everyone) Angre, Dad! Call the ambulance! Riddhima, don't give up. (worried seeing her losing her consciousness)

At The hospital

Doctor: Don't worry she will be fine, it just passed her arm and she fainted because of graze. (Checking her)

Vansh: Please check to her! (commanding) Dad she will be alright right? (worried)

Ajay: She will. I'm forever going to be grateful to her for this. she saved you, my family! No matter the enmity, I can't ever forget this.

Manav: Riddhima!! (shouting) Where's Riddhima? Ajay! Where Is she? What did you do to her? (holding Ajay's collar) I told you to keep her out of our enmity!!

Aryan: Vansh Rai Singhania!! I knew it, what did you do to her!! I was always against yours and her partnership. (anger)

Ajay: Enough! We didn't do anything to her. The bullet passed her arm as she came in front of Vansh. WE didn't tell her to do that! SO stop shouting here!! (high voice)

Nurse: Please calm down, this is a hospital not a market!

Vansh: Uncle please, calm down. Dad, Riddhima saved all of us at least not now.

Kabir: If I found out that one of you both is involved in this I swear I'm not going to leave you! (anger)

Vansh: (losing his temper) You really think we can stoop so low to attack our own family!!